October 24, 2014 | 889 users online

Moisturizers - Jason Natural Cosmetics - 25,000 IU Vitamin E Age Renewal Moisturizing Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by hannah12345678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I found Anar Naturals Vit E cream better.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by thisisnotindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very dry skin. I use this as a night cream and I really like it. Cerave lotion wasn't heavy enough for me, and I would wake up with tight and flakey skin. I don't have those problems with this creme.

I don't like the packaging as it's not very sanitary, but otherwise I love this stuff! It's affordable too.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by earchias

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the Jason 5,000 IU Vitamin E cream, but this one made me break out immediately. It's too heavy or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Jinsoh

I just bought my second jar of this creme. When I first bought it, it was on sale at Kroger for around $8 (although I just repurchased for around $11). I first began using the creme over the winter when my skin was dry and flaky. The combination of exfoliating and using this creme day and night helped rid my skin of the flakiness. The creme also worked well on the dry patch on my wrist that I get when the air is dry.

The creme is incredibly rich and thick, so a little goes a long way. My first jar lasted several months, even using it as a hand cream every now and then. I have dry/combination and acne-prone skin and I found that warming a little bit of the creme in my hands before patting it onto my face worked well. The creme did not irritate my skin nor make me break out.

The only downsides are that the creme takes a while to absorb and the packaging is wanting. I just tried adding a bit of water to the creme before putting it on last night, and that seemed to help with application, in addition to warming it up between my hands. The jar is also more unhygienic compared to a tube, but I either wash my hands before dipping into the thing or use a cotton swab to get some out, so is not too big of a concern.

All in all, I like this as a basic, super hydrating creme. Plus it's natural, with no parabens, sulfates, or animal testing. Will definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by thistle100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is very thick and sat on my skin like a film of grease. It also stung when I applied it, so it's not something I would buy again. It's a good price, though (around $8 for 4 ozs/113 grams).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by chikababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's winter in Canada~ living in Vancouver does mean I live in warmer climates than say, Toronto or Calgary during the winter months. However, the weather is extremely dry and the harsh winds do not help. I have never found a winter moisturizer for my already dry and dehydrated skin until now. This is a great moisturizer for $10CAD (London Drugs). It's quite a large tub and a little goes a long way. It's true that jars just aren't as sanitary as tubes but this cream is so thick that it would not squeeze out of a tube easily. What I really like about this moisturizer is that it doesn't feel or look oily-- in fact, it has quite a matte look to it. If anyone's ever tried Benefit's Dr. Feel Good, it has a similar texture/feeling. It is a bit sticky on the face, as it is a heavy moisturizer but since I wear foundation and power anyway, it's not really an issue for me. Also, you shouldn't be touching your face anyway. There's not really a scent (I mean there is, but it's not intentional or overpowering, there's no fragrance on the ingredient list). I haven't gotten any unusual breakouts (I'm 20 and acne prone) but I will update if that changes. One thing that bothered me at first was that it did feel a tiny bit uncomfortable on my sensitive, redness prone skin when I first started using it but that sensation's disappeared now, so maybe it was something my skin had to become accustomed to. Anyway, great moisturizer, would buy it again-- next winter.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by skylarkmelody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just used this because we are up at our lake house in the mountains at the moment and the high altitude has really parched my skin. It felt luxuriously creamy and I thought it would feel lovely and soothing, but instead it felt like sticking my face in acid. I was horrified to see my face immediately turning red and burning. An hour later my face still feels scorched and painful. It's actually hot to the touch. My dad was so alarmed when he saw me he wanted to call my mom because she's a doctor.

I have never had acne or any other issues with my skin, and I hope this doesn't break me out. I've never encountered a problem like this one with any other product. I read a few reviews here of other people having similar reactions. I think it's fine for older people, but it doesn't seem suitable for teens and women with sensitive skin.

My stepmom has used this up here without encountering any problems, but said it's too heavy for her at home where it's not as dry.

I will never use this again. Please be careful using this product if you're young or have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by 5catmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this cream to massage on a healing surgical scar. It's thick but absorbs well, did the job for my scar. I tried it on my face -- too heavy, gave me pimples, and surprisingly didn't moisturize!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

I ran out of my Clarins night cream in the blue glass jar (forget what it is) and was using various samples. I've been making an effort to buy more earth conscious products and this seemed to make a lot of sense to me for $7CDN.

the product is thick so you need very little. a jar is huge and will last several months. quality is nice - my skin feels moisturized and soft doesn't get greasy.
packaging - a tube would be more hygienic.

overall i would recommend this for someone with sensitive, dry, normal, or combination skin who is looking for a nourishing moisturizer that does what it claims it will without frills at a very low price. i am constantly surprised that organic products tend to be less expensive than even drugstore. this performs as well as any high end product i have used (i have never used drugstore skincare products, only HE and organic, so can't compare to DS)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Cindy76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG winter product. I have dry skin and this is the only facial lotion that has solved my dry skin problem. The product is very thick, so I have to apply the cream then wait at least 10 minutes to apply my makeup. After wasting my money on lotions/creams to solve my winter/dry skin problem, this is the only product that fixes the problem. Product is very affordable and lasts a long time. Although I have sensitive skin, I never broke out. When I wear this cream during the day, it gives my skin a dewy look.