Chanel Pencil Sharpener

4.6

on 1/9/2010 4:37:00 PM

This little gem comes for free when you buy Chanel eye pencils. I have a few now! It is basic and does the job perfectly: sharpens my pencils and it is easy to clean.

on 9/28/2008 12:07:00 AM

Very nice sharpener. It's very basic (with neither cap nor pick for cleaning out shavings like the MAC one) but the blade is very sharp and gives my pencils a nice, razor-sharp point (which is the one basic failing of the MAC sharpener...it gets them pointy but not sharp). These come free with the Chanel liners, so I can't complain about the price :)
continued >>

on 8/2/2005 2:16:00 PM

This is a nifty little sharpener indeed! This sharpener comes free with any purchase of a lip liner from Chanel. I have absolutely no problems with it...save for one. Mine seems to have rusted a bit over time. :(

on 8/30/2002 9:27:00 AM

A nice sharpener. I love the little pin.

on 6/16/2002 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this sharpener! I received my first two for free with pencil purchases but have since lost both. I actually purchased two more from the Chanel counter because they're that great! Stays sharp forever. I think they charged me $3 each for these so they're cheaper than most drug store sharpeners!

on 11/29/2001 7:11:00 PM

A good sharpener, but not anything spectacular :P I am glad it came with the lipliner, otherwise I wouldn't actually ever purchase it... The little pick is handy too...

on 11/29/2001 2:42:00 PM

Solid and "forever" sharp. Contains a little pin in back to clean around the blade.

Popular Other Products