September 20, 2014 | 1182 users online

Other - Chanel - Pencil Sharpener

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This little gem comes for free when you buy Chanel eye pencils. I have a few now! It is basic and does the job perfectly: sharpens my pencils and it is easy to clean.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

Very nice sharpener. It's very basic (with neither cap nor pick for cleaning out shavings like the MAC one) but the blade is very sharp and gives my pencils a nice, razor-sharp point (which is the one basic failing of the MAC sharpener...it gets them pointy but not sharp). These come free with the Chanel liners, so I can't complain about the price :)
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2005 2:16:00 PM More reviews by equity

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nifty little sharpener indeed! This sharpener comes free with any purchase of a lip liner from Chanel. I have absolutely no problems with it...save for one. Mine seems to have rusted a bit over time. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 9:27:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

A nice sharpener. I love the little pin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2002 2:35:00 AM More reviews by ShoeGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this sharpener! I received my first two for free with pencil purchases but have since lost both. I actually purchased two more from the Chanel counter because they're that great! Stays sharp forever. I think they charged me $3 each for these so they're cheaper than most drug store sharpeners!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2001 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Adele

A good sharpener, but not anything spectacular :P I am glad it came with the lipliner, otherwise I wouldn't actually ever purchase it... The little pick is handy too...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2001 2:42:00 PM More reviews by nuni

Solid and "forever" sharp. Contains a little pin in back to clean around the blade.