October 21, 2014 | 1885 users online

Loose Powders - T. LeClerc - Loose Powder in Naturel

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2008 2:05:00 PM More reviews by saynotococo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best loose powder so far! I am Asian, NC40, medium-tan complexion, and I absolutely love this product. Price is a bit on the high side, but considering the huge amount that can last me a very long time, I'm still giving 5 lippie for the price. Like others said, the tin packaging is cute, BUT it is a nightmare sometimes. You gotta be very careful when opening the tin, otherwise you'll risk spilling out some powder. I have to put some in a small plastic shifter jar to be able to carry it in my purse for touch ups. This powder is so finely milled, it just blends into my skin perfectly. Right after my foundation, I just dab some and it gives me a nice soft matte look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2007 2:16:00 PM More reviews by SIPEDRO

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Best powder in the WORLD!!! Packaging is cute, but not good at all. Find a container you have from another loose powder. Be careful when opening your tin because it is going to spill out no matter how gentle you are! I like this color & I also like Cannelle. I mix them together & the color is perfect for me. I add a little more Cannelle in the summer & add more Naturel in the winter. This powder makes you sooo poreless & makes you look like you have great skin even when you don't. Make sure you use a nice, fluffy brush when applying. I use a Kabuki brush. Definately try this powder if you have the money to spare. I will never try another loose powder as long as I live because this one is the greatest!!! Try it, you'll see. =) As you guys say, HOLY GRAIL!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2005 3:11:00 AM More reviews by msp12

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My first experience with T. LeClerc powders has not been a disappointment. I have a medium-tan complexion, and Naturel works nicely for the winter season, imparting a slight pink tone to my neutral-warm-toned skin. I would prefer Cannelle in the Spring/Summer, however, as Naturel is the lightest shade I can wear in the T. LeClerc range.