Chanel Precision Eye Lift

2.2

on 4/7/2012 9:11:00 PM

I love Chanel, but this product is just not worth it. I don't like heavy creams, so I thought this light texture would be perfect... well, it did absolutely nothing for me. It didn't hydrate much at all, didn't reduce fine lines, bags or dark circles. It's Chanel and it's expensive, you'd expect it would do something. Such a disappointment!

on 4/26/2010 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I tried this eye treatment in the morning, and by the afternoon I had a huge boil next to one eye. Never again. Perhaps people with truly dry skin would find that it works for them, but my skin is a tad oily and relatively sensitive.

Chanel products are heavily scented. This irritated me the scent and grossed me out when it was near my eye. That being said I got it in a sample. It is cooling on the eye, soothes in the morning like putting ice on your eye. Depuffed my undereye but it didn't absorb instantly and I had to wait a while *10 mins* before applying concealer. Overall the scent bothered me on this one so I never purchased it. It did moisturize very well but I'm sure there are others that do the same without the price tag. It was very cooling which I liked. Thank god for samples. If i put too much and it got in my waterline, it burnt a little not what I want in an eye cream.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have been using this for months (still on same bottle but it is getting really light in weight now so I am probably almost done). I used to use it twice a day - once at night as the SA said that if you use it at night, in the morning you won't have puffiness. I also used it in the AM for puffiness. The good: it sinks in fast and leaves no residue so it is easy to apply makeup pretty quickly. The bad: too much comes out with each squeeze and it doesn't really help with anything. My eyes do not feel moisturized or depuffed really. Also, sometimes my eyes will sting and water if it gets in there. I won't repurchase and am very disappointed with this Chanel product.

on 7/22/2007 9:28:00 AM

Well....i admit that i had expected much on it cause it costs much and I am satisified with Channel makeup products....But the result is ....maybe it is not fair to saY IT THE worst eye treatment ,.but i have to say it one of the worst.....sigh.... no moisturizing, no anti-puffiness,,,even no help to refresh,,,,the only good thing may be no occurance of millia....

on 4/8/2007 1:41:00 PM

This is the worst eye treatment product I´ve ever bought. I couldn´t use this for many days, because it made my eye area very dry and the fine lines even bigger! :( :( Thank god, somebody bought it from me. Waste of money otherwise. Even though most of the eye treatment products won´t do what they promise, they can be used. This was a nightmare.

on 11/11/2006 9:43:00 PM

Chanel products always look and smell like French luxury. This is no exception and is a velvety gel-crème that is simply a delight to use. If money were no object I would repurchase but I’m not convinced that expensive eye products are any better than say, Nivea Q0, which many dermatologists recommend, and why would I spend any more than I need to on something I use quite a bit of?

on 10/15/2006 1:20:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This did nothing in particular for me. Wouldnt waste my money on it again.

on 9/9/2006 11:50:00 PM

aqua, rose damascena, hanamelis virginiana, methylsilanol mannuronate, ppg-2 myristyl ether propionate, methylsilanol hydroxyproline aspartate, propylene glycol, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, bisabolol, glycine soja, phenoxyethanol, wheat germ glycerides, acrylates, c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, methylparaben, dimethicone, triethanolamine, talc, ethylparaben, butylparaben, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, lecithin, chamomilla recutita, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, salicylic acid, equisetum arvense, faex, hedera helix, spiraea ulmaria, glyceryl oleate, calendula officinalis, centaurea cyanus, ruscus aculeatus, prunus persica, sodium methylparaben, citric acid, sorbic acid, aesculus hippocastanum

on 9/17/2005 10:57:00 PM

I am a Chanel Lover, however I would rate this the WORST CHANEL PRODUCT EVER!!! Thank God this is a GWP, it does not do anything do my dark circles or puffiness, its very diluted, almost like liquid and the smells weird compare to other Chanel eye/moisturing products (which SMELLS DIVINE with a tint of watermelon). NOT too sure, but I suspect it stinks my eyes too (i wear contacts)
SO SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY SOME OTHER CHANEL PRODUCTS!!!!!