August 1, 2014 | 1924 users online

Lips - Bonne Bell - smackers starburst strawberry banana

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love how moisturizing these are regardless of the flavor, but I was really looking forward to being able to smell both the strawberry & banana. Can only smell the strawberry. Will use it up and not waste it but next time will just buy the Strawberry one only - it's better/stronger smelling than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by DarkViolet001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found that this product wasn't moisturizing, it's just a flavored lip balm. it just sits on your lips and pretty much flavors them. it's not good for anything else. it's not worth getting.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 2:59:00 PM More reviews by janelistens

Strawberry Bannana's delicious smell reminds me of when I was a little girl. It has a really sweet light pink shade and moisturizes very well, leaving my lips soft in the morning.
Love the fact that the price is down-to-earth!

I'm a HUGE fan of Lip Smackers and especially their original lip balms.
Will buy again! (and again and again and..) lol :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2006 1:59:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

mmmmmmmmm. Smells AMAZING!!! These lip smackers are kind of weird tho. Their texture is nothing like other lip smackers. It's more thin and slippery. Not oily just.... thin and slippery kind of. I dunno, but I still like it! I love the pink and green square tube and the smell and taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2005 11:29:00 AM More reviews by xrissax

Sometimes I smell banana sometimes I smell strawberry. I love it! They are inexpensive and portable and feel great on my lips. Also the square shaped tube is adorable!