November 23, 2014 | 1222 users online

Body Scrubs - Mario Badescu - Raspberry body scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by nanamisan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really dont like this scrub. i got a big sample of it with my usual order of the drying lotion. anyway, the scrub is scented pink cream with a chunks of scrubbing particles. it does absolutely no exfoliating on my skin, or moisturizing. i mean there are definitely not enough particles in there to scrub anything. its like i used nothing, and end up with pieces at the bottom of my shower that are hard to rinse away. i didnt give it only one star, because its not the worst thing in the world. however, given the high price for what it is, i would never recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

I would'nt classify this as a scrub really. I got a really good size sample and the texture is very light and whipped lotion with raspberry seeds. They don't really scrub anything or at least it doesn't feel like it. It does make my skin smooth so for that i give it 4 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by sakurakiss

I'll start off by saying that it probably is a little bit overpriced, however my skin is insanely sensitive so I have to be careful what I put on it. It is NOT a heavy duty exfoliater, so those of you who like a salt scrub texture this won't do it.

The texture is very creamy, more like a whipped, lotion-like feel too it with large seed particles in it. It DOES seem to exfoliate and it definitely moisturizes my skin, making it feel super soft. And the smell is awesome; it's just powerful enough so you can enjoy the scent of the berry without it being overkill and sickeningly sweet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Well, I have a different take on this product. I use it before shaving my legs and I get a really smooth shave. This is not like a salt scrub product and it isn't a product that you'd use much of at a time. A tablespoon provides a good lower or upper body scrub without the irritation I get from other scrubs. After rinsing, my skin is left smooth and ready for a good lotion. But if you're looking for heavy duty "sandpaper" action, this isn't the product for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2006 10:08:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

The only redeeming quality about this MD product is the scent. Otherwise, I find it a total waste. It's creamy, with large pieces of walnut that are supposed to exfoliate and scrub, but... I found no traces of exfoliation whatsoever. The pieces slid off and stayed at the bottom of my tub until I removed the showerhead from the wall and washed them away. I'm so glad I only have a sample of this, and that I didn't actually purchase a full container.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by SunriseSunset

Lots of big, walnut shell pieces in a creamy, pearly pink raspberry scented base. It doesn't foam up or lather, rather it kind of sits on your skin, almost like a creamy in-shower moisturizer. The scrub particles are huge, but they don't hurt or cut your skin. It leaves a light raspberry scent behind (I like it a lot), and my skin feels moisturized and smooth. The only reason I cannot justify repurchasing this product is because of the price. $15 for 8oz. makes this almost $2 an ounce. For something that's going to sit on my skin for 3 minutes and get washed down the drain a second later, that is just a bit too expensive.