October 30, 2014 | 1329 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Natura Bisse - Eye Make Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by margaritafani

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this eye make-up remover! It is really the best eye make up remover i've ever tried.it removes without much effort all the make up from eyes, it's so gentle, i feel my skin around the eyes hydrated after using it.Just to mention that i have dry -sensitive skin at the eye area.
I am very happy with this product.
I have tried other brands like l'occitane, estee lauder , Dior , l'oreal and so many others, only to find out that it was needed too much effort to clean my eyes, and i was spending so much time to finally feel that my eyes were completely clean!
As for the packaging it is smart, you don't spent much product.
It is pricey but i feel that it is worth the money! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Straighttalk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye makeup remover. It's great for sensitive eyes, not greasy at all, great for travel with a locking cap It almost has a nice gel consistency that doesn't run into your eyes. . A added bonus are botanicals proven to help thicken and lengthen your lashes without having to spend hundreds on the lash growth products out there today.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the one for waterproof makeup. It is good. I mean, I've tried Dior, Chanel, Lancome, Estee Lauder, and this makeup remover beats them all. It is gentle on my lashes (I have nice lashes so I have to take extra care of them) and it removes everything without much effort. Will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2005 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Chrissy_Wong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of my favorite eye makeup remover. I feel very clean and hydrated after using this Natura Bisse Eye Makeup Remover. It will not irritate my eyes. However, this cannot remove water-proof mascara or long-lasting eyeliner. Price is also high comparing to other brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2001 10:43:00 AM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff works very well. It is a liquid cleanser, not a cream based product. I only needed a tiny amount on a cotton ball to remove all my eye makeup from both eyes. No pressing, pulling or tugging was required. It just melted the makeup away. I have very sensitive, dry skin around my eyes, so I have to be very careful what products I use. I tried the eye makeup remover from the Body Shop and it actually burns the skin under my eyes--but this stuff from Natura Bisse is gentle, gentle, gentle.