February 28, 2015 | 2012 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Natura Bisse - Eye Make Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2015 3:45:00 PM More reviews by LeslieCZ

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eye makeup remover! I've been using Tom Ford's (and have tried many others) and TF is nice but this is wonderful! It REALLY gets ALL the makeup off including waterproof. It's not oily but all it takes is a gentle swipe and the makeup is truly gone. The TF leaves a bit of residue (as do other brands I've tried and I have to rub or re-remove them in the AM). It also includes a lash enhancer complex with botanical extracts to soothe and cool the eye area. Relative to other NB products it's quite affordable at $42 for 3.5oz, too. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by margaritafani

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this eye make-up remover! It is really the best eye make up remover i've ever tried.it removes without much effort all the make up from eyes, it's so gentle, i feel my skin around the eyes hydrated after using it.Just to mention that i have dry -sensitive skin at the eye area.
I am very happy with this product.
I have tried other brands like l'occitane, estee lauder , Dior , l'oreal and so many others, only to find out that it was needed too much effort to clean my eyes, and i was spending so much time to finally feel that my eyes were completely clean!
As for the packaging it is smart, you don't spent much product.
It is pricey but i feel that it is worth the money! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Straighttalk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye makeup remover. It's great for sensitive eyes, not greasy at all, great for travel with a locking cap It almost has a nice gel consistency that doesn't run into your eyes. . A added bonus are botanicals proven to help thicken and lengthen your lashes without having to spend hundreds on the lash growth products out there today.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have the one for waterproof makeup. It is good. I mean, I've tried Dior, Chanel, Lancome, Estee Lauder, and this makeup remover beats them all. It is gentle on my lashes (I have nice lashes so I have to take extra care of them) and it removes everything without much effort. Will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2005 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Chrissy_Wong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of my favorite eye makeup remover. I feel very clean and hydrated after using this Natura Bisse Eye Makeup Remover. It will not irritate my eyes. However, this cannot remove water-proof mascara or long-lasting eyeliner. Price is also high comparing to other brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2001 10:43:00 AM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff works very well. It is a liquid cleanser, not a cream based product. I only needed a tiny amount on a cotton ball to remove all my eye makeup from both eyes. No pressing, pulling or tugging was required. It just melted the makeup away. I have very sensitive, dry skin around my eyes, so I have to be very careful what products I use. I tried the eye makeup remover from the Body Shop and it actually burns the skin under my eyes--but this stuff from Natura Bisse is gentle, gentle, gentle.