July 25, 2014 | 963 users online

Masks - Beauticontrol - Warming Trend Green Tea Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Tinamariearnold

This is honestly the best mask I've ever found. It warms your face and it cleans your face. I love it. It is worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by jpoblete77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Massage this onto your face dry! The heat lasts for a long time this way, if you wet it..heat lasts for 2 seconds.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 2:57:00 AM More reviews by GirlsandMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my gosh this is da bomb!!!! I just love the way it feels,it leaves my skin glowing. I use this once a week otherwise it would dry my skin. I love Beauticontrol skincare line, the makeup is okay but the skincare products are spectacular!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by MrsAJGraveS

PROS-
>I love the warming feeling of this masque
>Makes my skin feel really soft and smooth
>Smells very nice
CONS-
>Warming feeling doesn't last more than two seconds
>It seems like I have to use a lot of this, because I want that warm feeling all over my face so i dot in on everywhere then rub it in.
>I think it breaks me out: Ever time i use it i get a few little bumps on my face
>The price (for me) is not worth it. I will go somewhere else when this is gone and buy another warming masque
ALL IN ALL
This is not a bad product, but it isn't really that great either. You could probably get a better warming masque for less money. I don't notice that this dose anything dramatic to my skin (nothing ever really dose) but it does make my skin feel soft and smooth, and it is nice at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by preiners

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this daily in the shower. I mix it with my facial scrub and it is delightful! I absolutely love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by lynz_83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, but I don't really use it as a mask. I combine it with BeautiControl Revitalizing face scub after washing my face and use it as part of my exfoliation. It feels awesome, like a warming, thermal scrub, and my face feels very smooth and soft afterwards. It tends to dry out my skin a tiny bit, even though my skin is oily (I guess due to the clay) but as long as I moisturize I am good to go. I only notice the dryness if I forget to moisturize!

I have found that my pores, which tend to be on the large side, have gotten a bit smaller while using this product, but it's hard to say if it is only due to this product because I've been using the scrub and mask together, as well as Cell Block C moisturizer afterwards. Either way, I really like the way this product feels from the warming sensation, so I would definitely repurchase. It may seem expensive for a mask type product, but it's far cheaper than going to the spa for a facial! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by pixelprincess

I really liked this because of the warming action. When the girl came to my house and put it on us I loved how warm it got and she said it was good for deep cleansing. When I got it, really it only made me break out and get dry in other parts.
I gave it to my SO and he seems to be having good lucky with it but for me this was awful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful mask to use if you are using any peels or retin a products and have the flakies. It is warming and you use it with water to activate the warming sensation. Rub the mask on your face for a minute and then I let it sit there for about 5 and rinse it off. It takes off my flakes, dries up any blemishes and leaves my skin smooth and glowing. It is awesome in my book. This is a new holy grail product I will keep in my beauty regimine.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaQ

I like to use this after my wash and scrub. It feels warm and gets the dirt out - my skin feels smooth and my pores are smaller after using. I never thought of using it for shaving til I read some of the posts here.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by kyliecarefree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this masque! I put it on whenever my skin feels really dirty or oily, and lay a hot towel over it to open my pores. After I rinse, my pores have shrunken and my face feels really clean and refreshed. This product actually reduces my acne and calms my face! To anyone worried it might irritate their skin, it doesn't at all! Plus, the warming sensation is really relaxing. I managed to snag another bottle on eBay for 8 bucks, so it's not that expensive either. I would definitely recommend!