E.L.F. Hypershine Gloss in Gourmet Peach

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/29/2008 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I love the color but I despise the packaging! It oozed out, causing a huge mess and wasted product. The color is a shimmery neutral peach ~ and it is fabulous. But that pen-like container ruined it. Oh well. I won't purchase this again.

on 4/5/2006 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The gloss is quite shiny and has good staying power. It's not too sticky, just right. However, the packaging.....what can I say? It's a good idea and it's functional, but the leaking just has to stop. It doesn't leak out of the cap, but it leaks into the cap, and you lose quite a bit of product that way.

on 2/17/2006 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I fell for the $1 makeup at this website. I thought I would try it out because I couldnt believe everything was $1. I bought the hypershine gloss in gourmet peach, now is this supposed to be the name of the smell or the color??, because there is absolutely no color to this. I give it a thumbs up because it is super super shiny, but it has one of those "twist 10 times to get anything out mechanism"
I have had it for 1 week and put it on 4 times, I have less than 4 applications left. Smells like cotton candy and is shiny, but other than that, save your dollar.

on 1/29/2005 10:04:00 AM

Really cute packaging, just like Stila's lip glaze. Thick and really glossy too. This color is pretty, it's a very very light peach color with shimmer. Really looks nice over any lipstick. I would buy this again!

Recommended for Medium Skin