October 20, 2014 | 1463 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer in Nude

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too bad this didn't work for me (I purchased the shade Beige - 181A). I liked the consistency of the formula and the packaging was travel friendly. However, it made my face itchy and I developed some red rashes. I am allergic to something in this formula (maybe the sunscreen?) Also, it seemed to oxidize (my neck was way lighter than my suddenly orange face!)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by ShyYanne

I was pretty disappointed for this being the frat tinted moisturizer I tried. A lot of people seem to like it, but I wasn't very fond of it. I thought it had a consistency closer to foundation, and it really didn't moisturize for me. The color also looked a lot darker than it did in the bottle, and was too dark for my skin tone

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

This tinted mouisturizer broke me out! As another reviewer mentioned, this does not say it's oil free. I think that's why I broke out. Also, my skin is now pretty dry, and it didn't mouisturize. The coverage was sheer to light, which was nice, and there was no scent. If you're not prone to breakouts, I would recomend this to you. Unfortunately, I have acne prone skin, so I won't use this again and I'll probably give it to my mom.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using Aveda Tinted Moisturizer for years now and wanted to try something new. Because of MUA, I decided to give this one a try. I'm fair skinned, have green eyes & blonde hair. I'm used to applying powder after my tinted moisturizer but in an effort to cut back on my makeup application time want to stop doing that. I find this product is "dry" enough on its own. In fact, to help blend the color and moisturize, I mix a pea sized amount 50/50 with Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer, then use my fingers to apply. Because my forehead tends to be oily/acne prone, I used the product straight from the bottle for this area. All in all I like it. I work in healthcare and don't have time on the job for reapplications or touch-ups. Because it takes me FOREVER to finish a bottle of anything, I may be ready to experiment with another kind after this one is finished.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by 1000allycat

i loved it although i did this i put this on after primer then i put on my foundation overall just alone it was alright covered my pres and my blemishes but it didn't covered my sun spots but that's och i would recommend this to anyone it's perfect for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Beautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm actually surprised to see this having good reviews. I personally thought it was horrible. I tried 2 different colors & neither of them were a good match. I found this to be ridiculously heavy for a tinted moisturizer. It didn't blend well. It make me look like I had a makeup mask on. It felt more like a sticky foundation & yes it was very sticky. I all around hated this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was ok but it burns my face after a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by zamaa

This is the first tinted moisturizer I try and I am impressed. I have very oily skin and don't like putting alot of stuff on my face. I bought the Mark Matte-nificent powder, which works wonders on oil but does leave me looking a bit pale and since I already use moisturizer before I put on my powder I decided to try a tinted moisturizer which I assume to be much lighter than foundation but would give me a hint of color. This stuff is great. It smooths on your face and dries quickly without leaving a greasy feeling!! It is also fairly cheap so if you are looking for something light with a hint of color and that keeps your skin moisturized I would def recommend this!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ydakw045

Not very good. Very liquidy not moisturizing and when I put it on, it makes me feel sticky and dirty. You think it's your colour until you put it on and it dries darker LOL. I have to put quite alot to make sure everything blends and i go over my whole face without streaking (since it dries darker).

It doesn't look bad though once on and blended into neck -_-... it looks nice, but it just feels nasty. I mean I was only expecting better because there are good reviews on it... but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by whtsrnm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this stuff for years, I always come back to it. It's very inexpensive, less than $4 I believe. It has buildable light-medium coverage, and to cover acne scars i pair it with Physicians Formula Rx Concealer. It covers and gives a dewy finish, which is just what I need for my dry skin. I gave it a 4 for packaging because the grey cap broke off, but there's still a second cap under it so it's fine. And a 4 out of 5 overall because it's discontinued. :( i tried getting the shade darker, 182 Natural, but it's completely different. Guess I'll try 181A Beige.. if anyone has suggestions for a good DRUGSTORE dry skin foundation/tinted moisturizer I'd appreciate it. (btw i use revlon colorstay when my skin isn't super dry.)