September 22, 2014 | 1859 users online

Bath Treatments - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Comforting Foam Bath

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My other favorite bubble bath, along with the Lavender Vanilla. I love the scent so I bought every product in this line but the bubble bath is just awesome. The bubbles stay put and a little goes a long way. Fantastic after a rough day at work or a day working in the yard!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think aromatherapy is kinda hokey for the most part, but this stuff really is wow, especially used at night after a good workout. I also use it as a bubble bath. Close your eyes, relax and let the stress melt away. It's got a heavy scent, I'm usually not a fan of that, but this is wonderful. Can't praise this line enough. Everything in it, from the body washes to the hand wash. I stockpile when they do a special.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a huge fan of bubble baths, and have tried many different brands of bubble bath over the years. Bath and Body Works produces, by far, the best bubble bath products I have ever experienced. A little bit goes a long way, and the bubbles actually stay put instead of dissipating within the first few minutes of the bath like other brands. The Eucalyptus Spearmint scent is such a relaxing smell. I don't really smell any type of minty-ness in this product. It is a nice, almost manly smell. It reminds me of like a man's aftershave but in a very subtle way. The bottle lasts a long time since you only need a little bit for each bath, the bubbles last longer than any other brand I know of, and the smell is soooo therapeutic and delicious. I would definitely purchase this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by KMaryT

This is my favorite bubble-bath product, the scent just instantly relaxes me. The water gets cool before the scent dissipates, in fact I love how my bathroom smells after I've gotten out of the tub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by fragranceisall

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tried this for the first time today and love everything about it - easily dissolving, soothing scent, skin softening. I emerged from my bath feeling both refreshed and relaxed. Will definitely buy again.

Correction: Mine wasn't foaming; it wasn't advertised as such so that's o.k.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 10:53:00 PM More reviews by DealerGirl2005

I love the minty smell of this product! Just one word sums it up how I feel and that one word is Ahhhh... This is a great foam bath to use after a long night of dealing:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 10:47:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

This is a lovely foam bath. It produces lots of bubbles and makes the water soft and milky. The label says to only use one capful, but the cap is tiny and while that's enough product to make bubbles and soften the bathwater, I use about 5 capfuls to add more scent. This product will last a long time, as it really only takes a bit to make the bath lovely. The bubbles retain the eucalyptus spearmint scent well.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No