April 18, 2014 | 1868 users online

Fragrances - Tommy Hilfiger - Tommy Girl Jeans

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 6:22:00 PM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought Tommy Girl Jeans for my daugher at the Duty Free. It's a nice, sporty citrusy casual scent for summer. She liked it, I like it.

It's not over-strong, doesn't have tremendous sillage but it's a nice light scent.

I will not re-buy though because she likes the original Tommy Girl better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2008 7:27:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had this with a magazine subscription. I adored the scent, which is typical, unlike other sweet-smelling scents out there. It lifts my mind up whenever I spray it on! And the scent gets mixed with my body smell so I kinda like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2007 12:22:00 PM More reviews by shaylishya

This is a type of scent that you can wear when you don't know what you want to smell like for a casual day.. but it's also something that i would wear to a club..

it's hard to describe the scent.. more of an energetic sports scent than your average Burberry, Chanel musky complex scents. It's not headache inducing which is a good thing for me!
It's citry when you first spray it on but you can smell all types of mint and slight summery florals in it! But you won't smell like a room freshener i promise! Definitely a special scent! I've never smelt anything like it before!
The lasting power is actually really great!
the age range can be pretty wide for this scent.. and i would usually wear it during the warmer seasons.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2007 11:21:00 PM More reviews by curiouslystrongbombshell

I really like the Tommy Girl fragrance but the TG Jeans one I found didn't do much for me after I bought it. The smell was not as feminine as I thought it would be. My least favorite out of all Tommy Hilfiger's fragrances.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2007 2:00:00 AM More reviews by bubbles217987

i love tommy girl, and once again i got this as a present to try... it is very strong and smells a lot like a grapefruit, but after a while it starts to smell alot better b/c that grapefruit smell starts to fade a bit...this is a fragrance i where if i know ill be outside a lot in the hot weather, b/c the scent lasts a long time...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2007 12:15:00 PM More reviews by typeogirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought a small bottle of this at Walmart. I love Tommy Girl - I never fail to get compliments on it - so I figured this may be a twist on a classic. I didn't pickup on the fact that this may a teenage fragrance (I don't think it is) - just a casual play on the original. Anyway, its very citrusy, green, white, sharp. There's alot of grapefruit (you can pick up on the slightly bitter rind scent) going on. Long lasting. Tommy Girl is definitely a spring summer scent, but Jeans is only summer. Jeans is Tommy Girl's Florida cousin. I will definitely continue to use this, but only on casual days where I want to smell clean and fresh, there's less sexiness than Tommy Girl. I heard this is discontinued but I don't know if its true.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2006 6:04:00 PM More reviews by sapphirestarr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think it smells a lot like grapefruit and milk for some reason. It is ok after the drydown though. It has great staying power. I am on the fence with this one. Try before you buy, and wear it around the store first!
I had to give this away, it smelled rotten on me. It smelled great on the girl I gave it to though!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2005 10:29:00 PM More reviews by muddlepup

Now, take into consideration that I bought this on clearance at Target for $8.43 because it was out of the package but I like it! It's light and fresh and not as "Teeney Boppery" as some of the other Hilfiger scents. (I'm 42 so not big on the aforementioned "Teeney Boppery")

If I change my mind in a couiple of days I'll postscript my review:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2005 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Banana_Babe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love love love this stuff!!! it is sooo awesome just like other tommy hilfiger products....reminds me soo much of summer!! i love this stuff!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2005 12:41:00 AM More reviews by nicole1991

Great smelling perfume! I LOVE this... it's lighter and fresher than the original scent. I can't really rember what it smells like because i lost it sadly, but i do know i love it. EDIT: found it! and the smell completely changed! that, or i must be changing my perfume tastes. i hate this now. ugh can't stand it!