October 24, 2014 | 1873 users online

Body Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - Need a Margarita? Citrus Body Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by rachel5788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells good at first. But then it starts to smell like lemon cleaner. It's a nice scrub but it is very oily and does leave some on the floor of the shower. I guess that's the price you pay for it to moisturize so well. It's just meh for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub. It really helps my dry winter skin and it smells amazing. This is hands down my favorite bath and body product. The smell lingers on you all day. Every girl should have this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by bathtimefun4all

I bought this because I tried my friend's Philosophy Senorita Margarita hot scrub and loved it. Unfortunately I can't seem to find it on the market anymore...so I found this.

+2 points for the AMAZING SMELL! One of my favorite drinks are margaritas (regular and blended LOL) so I had to try this. The smell lingers in the bathroom and on your body.

-2 points for the oiliness! Total greaseball for my body! I should have read the ingredients before I bought it and saw that there were oil products in this. Be careful! Your bathtub will become VERY slippery after using this.

-1 point for the exfoliants. The sugar particles were too hard and I think they dissolve after "scrubbing" your body with this product.

Overall, it was fun to try, but I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 8:42:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is not the best scrub I've ever tried and the jar packaging is very impractical. The ingredients aren't the finest either (the 2nd ingredient is mineral oil which isn't the highest quality moisturizer, IMO). But I love this stuff and would buy it again simply for the smell...it is SO invigorating and fresh and just perfect for summer time. I'm only sorry I didn't have the sense to pick up the shower gel in this line! I wish they'd come out with a body lotion or body spray with the same scent because I can think of nothing lovelier on a hot, humid day than to spritz with this scent and smell it throughout the day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This leaves behind two things.
The oiliest residue ever (in my opinion), and the most luscious scent EVER!

I love this scent, but sometimes it was like an oil slick after using it. My bath gets super slippery and I found that annoying!

Also it's consistency was very watery, with big sugary granules. I like it, but not enough to repurchase.. Though be it, I love this heavenly scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok I love this scrub. It leaves a lovely amount of oil so no need for added moisturizer after. My husband hates the smell, I like it, it is very lemony and you can smell it from 2 rooms away. My only complaint is for me there was only enouph in one jar for my whole body, and due to the cost it should be double the amount of scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by serenabena1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. No need for putting on lotion after you get out of the shower. It leaves skin incredibly moisturized. LOVE! And it makes my bathroom smell fantastic after i get out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by chocolategurl101

The smell of this produst is absolutly amazing.And when you put it on your body your skin will feel smooth already.And as I rub it on my body it feels so good on my skin and I feel totally relaxed while applying it.I feel as if I am in a spa.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Gross. This gives me a HUGE headache. It smells SO strong. Stay away. Philosophy's margarita is a million times better.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Demeter2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love tropical scents, like coconut and mango, but this is sort of ridiculous, lol!
I smell like I've been parting all night at the Tijuana bar scene in the early-nineties and I've been taking Tequila shots badly because most of it spilled on my clothes! I smell like booze and all I did was take a bath!
I like the scrub itself (it's not a wimpy scrub) but I will not buy this again because of the smell. What were they thinking???