October 25, 2014 | 1732 users online

Masks - LUSH - Ayesha Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by ChrissyNicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love this product. I have these fine lines in my forehead from scrunching my face up all the time and wishing 2 uses I could definitely see them going away!!! I have really good skin anyway but I can definitely see a difference with this product. Skin looks that much smoother! This product is now part of my holy grail!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by dmgaspar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I overall loved this face mask. I love Lush! It feels smooth, fresh, and most importantly it works. I did only rate 4/5 because of the smell. The scent was horrible when I first put it on, but it didn't smell all that bad when I purchased it from the store. After awhile, I started getting used to the smell, so it didn't matter in the next couple of days.

Pros: It worked! I am really surprised by this face mask. There are plenty of "anti-wrinkle" products out there that cost twice as much as this one does, and you have to wait weeks for the results. But the first time I used this I felt my face already tightening. I kept it on for 10-15 mins. It says to only keep it on 5-10 mins...I didn't keep time very well and went up to 15. I use a very little amount, a thin layer of the mask to evenly coat my face and neck. I recently started putting some on my eyelids and right underneath my eyes. Although I am still young, I feel like I'm starting to get wrinkles on my eyelids. I notice it whenever I'm applying an eyeliner.

Cons: I have mentioned the scent...and that's about it. I asked my bf if it smelled that bad. He said, "It doesn't smell bad, but it doesn't smell good either". It is very hard to describe the scent.

I would buy this product again. It cost about $7, its not expensive at all. I'm glad I tried it. I am usually adventurous in trying new products, I am glad I tried this out. I would suggest other people try it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I cannot stand the smell and I have a tough nose. Lol. The product itself is okay but I just cannot get past the smell to use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by lipstickandleather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this mask does exactly what it says. after 10 minutes it really tightens and brightens my skin. my forehead wrinkles are less noticeable and my skin has a refreshed look! ayesha also tones down my red cheeks, probably due to the witch hazel. this mask doesn't smell that great, but it definitely works and leaves noticeable results. i get about 4 uses out of each pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by kmspice

I just bought this mask today and I'm in love with it!

I'm only twenty, but I have a few fine lines on my forehead...so I thought I would give this mask a try.

It literally worked wonders for me. After applying the mask, leaving it on for 15 minutes and rinsing it with warm water, my lines vanished!

The only thing I'm curious about is how long the results will last.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by patty88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using Lush's masks for sometime now (read my reviews for Brazened Honey/ Sacred Truth/ Cosmetic Warrior- good, and Cupcake- not good), and have always wanted to try Ayesha. Now that I have, I can say that Ayesha does deliver what it promises- it's a good tightening mask, and leaves your face feeling refreshed. The smell is herbal-ly, and wholesome, and quite bearable, and the texture is really smooth. Lush's fresh face masks have become an good arsenal, because each mask has a different use. For me, from now on, I will use Ayesha for tightening, Brazened Honey for detoxing and Sacred Truth for nourishing. They are really worth it, and although you need to keep them in the fridge, each carton actually can last up to 10 uses, so it's good value, though a little on the expensive side, depending on which country you're in. Will definitely repurchase Ayesha.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I Didn't care for this face mask at all, It didnt leave my face feeling tight or fresh or anything. Brazened honey is wayy better

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by my_moomoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow this stuff reeks. It's definitely not the rosemary because I love the smell of rosemary. I don't know what it is but it really deters me from using it. I can't have it on my face near my nose for more than a minute.

There are green bits (asparagus - I m assuming) and it's a clay based mask. Nothing special. The green bits isn't 'strong' enough to exfoliate and the mask is hard to spread. Overall, I am not impressed with this mask. I can't see or feel it do anything because my skin feels the same afterwards. I pefer the Fango mask or the QH Mint mask.

Definitely not going to repurchase. Actually I don't think I m going to try other Lush masks either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I bought Ayesha to pamper my skin after nights of summer parties. It is a light green mask with asparagus and clays to lift and firm the skin. The asparagus and rosemary give this mask a distinct, inoffensive smell. It is not as textured as other LUSH masks and applies fairly smoothly. Ayesha leaves my face extremely smooth and tightens up my pores. It absorbed some excess oil but did not really have any other visible results. I prefer the LUSH masks that double up as facial scrubs so I would probably not repurchase Ayesha.