LUSH Ayesha Face Mask

3.3

Fullers Earth, Elderflower (Sambucus nigra), Limeflower (Citrus aurantifolia), Decoction Glycerine, Fresh Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis), Fresh Organic Kiwi Fruit (Actinidia chinens), Kaolin, Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis virginiana). Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Rosemary Oil ( rosemarinus officianus), Patchouli Oil (Posgostemon cabin), Elderflower Vinegar, Bentonite Gel, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Perfune.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't think you can even go wrong with anything from Lush that will help your skin, the asparagus definitely has a smell but it's not even bad, for the 5 to 10 minutes its actually on your face it's bearable. Love love love that there's no harmful (if any) chemicals in lush's products so its always safe for kids or super sensitive skin, I always end up leaving masks on longer than it says and I've never had a problem.

You have to keep this mask in the fridge which is very surprising when your putting cold globs on your face but very refreshing ;) ! Would definitely buy this product again after i'm done but I'm for sure going to try other masks from Lush! A great mask for dry skin, perfect for winter and using a hydrating cream mask or good moisturizer after.

I am surprised that this product didn't get better reviews. I'm glad I brought this item even after reading a few reviews. This product makes my skins SO silky and soft. Surprising the tightness didn't make my skin dry which seems to be common with most items that "tighten". I apply this product very close to my bottom lid (I know I probably shouldn't) and have noticed less lines and smoother eyes. This product does not burn my eyes. When applied it is very cool and tingling. No this product doesn't smell very girly but it smells as to be expected with the ingredients used... Asparagus.
Have tried many Lush masks (cosmetic warrior, oatifix and Mask of Magnaminty) and this one along with Magnaminty are my fave! & ocean salt is a must.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a tightening face mask. It does tighten my pores and makes my skin feel good without that dry feeling. But it doesn't smell good. And I woke up the next morning with a few pimples. Not sure if it is a direct result of this mask, but I will pass on this and try some other ones next time.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell. Oh dear. Oh no. I can't really tell if this is doing much for my skin anyway, and the aroma is so off-putting that this one is a definite no-go for me.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love love this product. I have these fine lines in my forehead from scrunching my face up all the time and wishing 2 uses I could definitely see them going away!!! I have really good skin anyway but I can definitely see a difference with this product. Skin looks that much smoother! This product is now part of my holy grail!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I overall loved this face mask. I love Lush! It feels smooth, fresh, and most importantly it works. I did only rate 4/5 because of the smell. The scent was horrible when I first put it on, but it didn't smell all that bad when I purchased it from the store. After awhile, I started getting used to the smell, so it didn't matter in the next couple of days.

Pros: It worked! I am really surprised by this face mask. There are plenty of "anti-wrinkle" products out there that cost twice as much as this one does, and you have to wait weeks for the results. But the first time I used this I felt my face already tightening. I kept it on for 10-15 mins. It says to only keep it on 5-10 mins...I didn't keep time very well and went up to 15. I use a very little amount, a thin layer of the mask to evenly coat my face and neck. I recently started putting some on my eyelids and right underneath my eyes. Although I am still young, I feel like I'm starting to get wrinkles on my eyelids. I notice it whenever I'm applying an eyeliner.

Cons: I have mentioned the scent...and that's about it. I asked my bf if it smelled that bad. He said, "It doesn't smell bad, but it doesn't smell good either". It is very hard to describe the scent.

I would buy this product again. It cost about $7, its not expensive at all. I'm glad I tried it. I am usually adventurous in trying new products, I am glad I tried this out. I would suggest other people try it.

I cannot stand the smell and I have a tough nose. Lol. The product itself is okay but I just cannot get past the smell to use it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

this mask does exactly what it says. after 10 minutes it really tightens and brightens my skin. my forehead wrinkles are less noticeable and my skin has a refreshed look! ayesha also tones down my red cheeks, probably due to the witch hazel. this mask doesn't smell that great, but it definitely works and leaves noticeable results. i get about 4 uses out of each pot.

I just bought this mask today and I'm in love with it!

I'm only twenty, but I have a few fine lines on my forehead...so I thought I would give this mask a try.

It literally worked wonders for me. After applying the mask, leaving it on for 15 minutes and rinsing it with warm water, my lines vanished!

The only thing I'm curious about is how long the results will last.

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

Popular Masks