April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Masks - LUSH - Ayesha Face Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by lipstickandleather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this mask does exactly what it says. after 10 minutes it really tightens and brightens my skin. my forehead wrinkles are less noticeable and my skin has a refreshed look! ayesha also tones down my red cheeks, probably due to the witch hazel. this mask doesn't smell that great, but it definitely works and leaves noticeable results. i get about 4 uses out of each pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by kmspice

I just bought this mask today and I'm in love with it!

I'm only twenty, but I have a few fine lines on my forehead...so I thought I would give this mask a try.

It literally worked wonders for me. After applying the mask, leaving it on for 15 minutes and rinsing it with warm water, my lines vanished!

The only thing I'm curious about is how long the results will last.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by patty88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using Lush's masks for sometime now (read my reviews for Brazened Honey/ Sacred Truth/ Cosmetic Warrior- good, and Cupcake- not good), and have always wanted to try Ayesha. Now that I have, I can say that Ayesha does deliver what it promises- it's a good tightening mask, and leaves your face feeling refreshed. The smell is herbal-ly, and wholesome, and quite bearable, and the texture is really smooth. Lush's fresh face masks have become an good arsenal, because each mask has a different use. For me, from now on, I will use Ayesha for tightening, Brazened Honey for detoxing and Sacred Truth for nourishing. They are really worth it, and although you need to keep them in the fridge, each carton actually can last up to 10 uses, so it's good value, though a little on the expensive side, depending on which country you're in. Will definitely repurchase Ayesha.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I Didn't care for this face mask at all, It didnt leave my face feeling tight or fresh or anything. Brazened honey is wayy better

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by my_moomoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow this stuff reeks. It's definitely not the rosemary because I love the smell of rosemary. I don't know what it is but it really deters me from using it. I can't have it on my face near my nose for more than a minute.

There are green bits (asparagus - I m assuming) and it's a clay based mask. Nothing special. The green bits isn't 'strong' enough to exfoliate and the mask is hard to spread. Overall, I am not impressed with this mask. I can't see or feel it do anything because my skin feels the same afterwards. I pefer the Fango mask or the QH Mint mask.

Definitely not going to repurchase. Actually I don't think I m going to try other Lush masks either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I bought Ayesha to pamper my skin after nights of summer parties. It is a light green mask with asparagus and clays to lift and firm the skin. The asparagus and rosemary give this mask a distinct, inoffensive smell. It is not as textured as other LUSH masks and applies fairly smoothly. Ayesha leaves my face extremely smooth and tightens up my pores. It absorbed some excess oil but did not really have any other visible results. I prefer the LUSH masks that double up as facial scrubs so I would probably not repurchase Ayesha.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by MsMaryMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice mask! It leaves skin hydrated, but tighter than I'd like. This would be good for the person with wrinkle/looser facial skin issues. Thankfully, even at 35 I don't have those issues yet. Whenever I do though, I will pick this up again. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by trafficdior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Now, this is an amazing Lush mask. The effect is cooling, softening and refreshing. The scent is light, and fruity with a great silky texture. The lack of chunky bits in the mask was all too satisfying since most of Lush's masks are chunky and messy. The effect of this mask really took hold of my skin approximately two days after use. The result was mind-blowing as my face suddenly gained the texture of baby-soft luxuriousness. I will be purchasing this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2012 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Becky2009

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not quite sure what this mask is meant to do. The description on the package suggests it's meant to have a temporary smoothing and brightening effect. I didn't really notice any effect like that, nor any longer term good effect. In fact it kind of did nothing. It didn't do anything bad, like break me out or dry me out, but compared to other LUSH masks I've tried it was a bit lame. I'll be sticking to my standard Cosmetic Warrior most of the time I think.