Babyliss Babyliss Pro Ceramic Super Turbo 2800

4.4

on 11/28/2012 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've had this hair dryer for 5 years now and it's great! It's pretty strong compared to those crappy drug store hair dryers or hotel ones. The only downside is that it is heavy but the strength and power of the hair dryer is awesome. Would definitely buy again but I'm opting to buy an even stronger one next time :)

on 11/10/2012 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've only had it for a couple of weeks, but I am really happy with it so far. I had a Conair Testarossa (Costco) and while it did the job just fine, I felt like it was leaving my hair overly frizzy. After I started using my new dryer, not only did I cut back on my drying time, but my hair is definitely smoother and requires less time with the flat iron (which is a Babyliss Pro Titanium, love it too!) so I definitely recommend it. I wondered whether it really made a difference buying a salon quality dryer and I really do believe it does.

on 7/1/2008 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my sister's dryer but I use it because it's so much better than my old gunky Revlon one (I definitely want a T3 for my birthday).

Ok the pluses:
Really does dry hair faster, 3 times faster than a drug store brand.
A LOT of power.
Imparts a decent amount on shine and softness-which are most important to me.

Negatives:
Really heavy and large.
The nozzle falls off quite a bit.
Overheats to the point of burning.

For me the positives outweigh the negatives but I still really want to try T3 just to see.

on 2/17/2007 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought long and hard about whether to purchase this dryer.
I even queried the site to try to find out whether there was a huge difference between the super-high wattage dryers and the lower wattage dryers.
This was my compromise between the two hundred dollar dryers and the fifty dollar dryers.
I bought it on Ebay for around Ninety bucks.

So....here's the report: It dries my hair very fast, my hair looks substantially ---meaning shinier, fuller and all-around healthier-- better since I got it, and, I feel good about the fact that it's ceramic and therefore not detrimental to my overall health...

I worked for a whole day to buy this dryer. Oh yeah, I'd do it again.

on 4/21/2006 11:57:00 AM

I thought getting a pro blow dryer would change my hair and subsequently my life...faster drying time, less frizz, etc.

I'd say it's marginally better than the Revlon/Conair Ionic dryers I had previously.

I have had my Babyliss for 2 years and I ussed to have to replace a Revlon one every year...but on the other hand, the Babyliss dryer cast 4 times more than a Revlon or Conair ironic dryer and I again, don't see a significant difference in results.

on 5/18/2005 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This hair dryer doesn't seem any different than others I've bought at discount stores. I didn't pay full price since I bought it on eBay, but I still had to pay S+H and it cost more than a regular hair dryer. It has a longer cord, but that's about the only benefit I see over your typical Conair, Vidal Sasson, etc. dryer. Maybe if a professional dried my hair every day, it would look different.

on 4/13/2005 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love it. My favorite dryer ever. Plus a lot cheaper than the one I was using before which was the Super salano.

on 1/28/2005 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this dryer b/c the Odyssey has been discontinued. I love this dryer. It is not too loud, not too heavy and has 6 setting. Excellent ceramic dryer and I am so in love