July 22, 2014 | 2510 users online

Lipstick - Prescriptives - Incredible Lipcolour-Rosette

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

About a year ago, I thought Prescriptives had gone out of business, and that made me sad. Not because I thought there was anything spectacular about any of their products, but I just thought it was a shame. So when I found out they had started an online business, I was happy for them, and decided to check it out. My favorite lipstick of all times was a “red-orange” of theirs called Earth Angel, which was a neutral nudish coral that is pretty much gone and forgotten, except by me. But I was looking at the Colorscope lipcolors on the website, and though I couldn’t really tell if the color I selected was close, I decided to try Rosette. Well, Rosette is a beautiful medium-dark (at least on my fair skin) rosy color with slight shimmer, and though it is also a red orange, it doesn’t resemble Earth Angel at all. I would have been happy with the lipstick except for one flaw, which is too major for me to give the lipstick a positive review. It smells and tastes like perfume-- like the nasty perfumed lipsticks of my childhood which enabled my brother and me to avoid having our mom taste our food in restaurants because we didn’t want her lipstick to wind up in it. I’ve tried to tough it out, but the smell is just so off-putting that I have to throw the lipstick away.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by IrishYankee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a PPP and a Red in the Prescripives specrum, love the color, but it doesn't work on me. I also am not a fan of the scent of the lipstick, too much like perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 12:17:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Rosette is a beautiful corally pink tone in the R/O family. It has shimmer, but is fairly sheer. I think its a colour a lot of people could wear. Its similar to Rosebud, but less pink and more corally. I love it.