April 18, 2014 | 1232 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Cool Moisture Body Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2013 12:43:00 AM More reviews by NeonBiitch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This did not leave me feeling moisturized. And it smells like it was made for a MAN.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this, but it leaves my skin feeling dry and filmy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great body wash. Clean. Not as oily as the other Dove washes. Light scent makes me feel fresh. Not a bad thing. And the price is good. Not crazy expensive. What more can you ask of a body wash?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Chocoaff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

IF you are reading this, you obviously would hate this product. You must be one of those types of people who hates clean, fresh-smelling body washes with a thick, luxurious, moisturizing lather, clean rinse and super softness.

This is so nice. Words cannot describe it. It is luxurious, and my skin actually felt smoother and softer after using. Not harsh at all, but I still felt clean after using it. The scent is so great, I am in love. You will feel clean, fresh, moisturized, and smell nice. It is the first product I am ever this deeply in love with, I can even wash my face with it. I don't even feel the need to rinse it off- there's no residue to be found, it rinses clean and quickly. The lather is thick and rich, and smells so wonderfully that I want to marry it. When I use it, I feel the urge to write more and more about its wonderfulness on here. I better stop before I explode of excitement. Use this, you will never use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Gardenia24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i love this body wash! used to be strictly a bath and body works girl, but this stuff lathers and moisturizes so much better in the shower for a better price! great, clean, fresh scent, and the big bottle lasts a good while. definitely a fresh shower favorite!

pros: great scent, rich lather, cheap!
cons: can't really think of any...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by mualibertad

I would never have bought this because I thought that the idea of cucumber (?!) scent was a little off-beat. I got it as a free sample, tried it, and ended up buying it because I really loved the scent and the rich softness of the lather. This is just a great scent to wake up to in the shower. Love it and will likely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by marinesgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the smell, love the lather, love how soft my skin has been using this daily!

Great, inexpensive, lovely smelling body wash.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 5:07:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good body wash. I have it in Cucumber, and the smell is nice. It's really mild and a a cool, clean vibe to it. It's impossible to find someone who will hate the smell. It lathers really well and bubbles alot, which I love. As said before though, a little goes a long way. Despite this wash being gentle, however, I don't feel the moisturizing action it promises to deliver. I still need to moisturize afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by tinalebelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My HG bodywash! Clean smelling, but not strong enough to clash with my lotion or perfume after showering. Moisturizing without slimy residue so I feel squeaky clean, but not dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by bubblygirl

I bought this product because I receive coupons from Dove, and I was attracted to the scent of it. Lately I've been addicted to those cucumber melon-y scents that I loved as a child, as they smell so fresh and clean that they are ageless and inoffensive. I'm almost done with the 12 oz. bottle, and I must say I really enjoyed using it. It kept my skin soft and smooth and I got compliments on the scent. I'm not repurchasing immediately because I have other soaps on hold, but once it's on sale again, I'll buy it.