Dove go fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash with NutriumMoisture

4.1

on 8/15/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I keep coming back to this, no matter how many new scents Dove comes out with. It's just such a staple scent and it smells way better than B&BW's version. Sometimes I can catch this on sale, which makes it a better price, but still a bit expensive for DS products. However, since Dove uses more gentle surfactants in all their products(tend to be more expensive than common SLS and SLES), I do think it's OK to pay more than average for these products.

I don't like how they use "Cool" in the product name because this doesn't contain anything that gives you a minty feel after usage, the cucumber scent can actually be cloying on a humid hot summer day. I first started using this in HS and actually used it to replace shampoo and face wash on a trip when I forgot to bring those. It worked well and since the formula is gentle, my scalp and face weren't stripped. With that said, I do not recommend using this as a shampoo or face wash everyday.

I actually use the Dove Beauty Bar (cucumber, white or sensitive skin-my favorite) on my face sometimes, especially when my skin is acting up. Its surfactants are more gentle that the japanese face washes I have access to, those ones tend to strip my skin too much. I would recommend this body wash to anybody looking for a gentle and effective product that's not too expensive.

on 4/1/2015 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoyed this refreshing scent.
It was very soothing and not in your face.
I will love using this during the hot summer months.
Wish there was a matching lotion with the same light scent.

on 5/23/2013 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This did not leave me feeling moisturized. And it smells like it was made for a MAN.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great body wash. Clean. Not as oily as the other Dove washes. Light scent makes me feel fresh. Not a bad thing. And the price is good. Not crazy expensive. What more can you ask of a body wash?

on 9/14/2009 4:42:00 PM

IF you are reading this, you obviously would hate this product. You must be one of those types of people who hates clean, fresh-smelling body washes with a thick, luxurious, moisturizing lather, clean rinse and super softness.

This is so nice. Words cannot describe it. It is luxurious, and my skin actually felt smoother and softer after using. Not harsh at all, but I still felt clean after using it. The scent is so great, I am in love. You will feel clean, fresh, moisturized, and smell nice. It is the first product I am ever this deeply in love with, I can even wash my face with it. I don't even feel the need to rinse it off- there's no residue to be found, it rinses clean and quickly. The lather is thick and rich, and smells so wonderfully that I want to marry it. When I use it, I feel the urge to write more and more about its wonderfulness on here. I better stop before I explode of excitement. Use this, you will never use anything else.

on 3/1/2009 6:40:00 PM

i love this body wash! used to be strictly a bath and body works girl, but this stuff lathers and moisturizes so much better in the shower for a better price! great, clean, fresh scent, and the big bottle lasts a good while. definitely a fresh shower favorite!

pros: great scent, rich lather, cheap!
cons: can't really think of any...

on 1/22/2009 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I would never have bought this because I thought that the idea of cucumber (?!) scent was a little off-beat. I got it as a free sample, tried it, and ended up buying it because I really loved the scent and the rich softness of the lather. This is just a great scent to wake up to in the shower. Love it and will likely re-purchase.

on 10/20/2008 11:25:00 AM

Love the smell, love the lather, love how soft my skin has been using this daily!

Great, inexpensive, lovely smelling body wash.

This is a good body wash. I have it in Cucumber, and the smell is nice. It's really mild and a a cool, clean vibe to it. It's impossible to find someone who will hate the smell. It lathers really well and bubbles alot, which I love. As said before though, a little goes a long way. Despite this wash being gentle, however, I don't feel the moisturizing action it promises to deliver. I still need to moisturize afterwards.

on 8/8/2008 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My HG bodywash! Clean smelling, but not strong enough to clash with my lotion or perfume after showering. Moisturizing without slimy residue so I feel squeaky clean, but not dry.