September 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Masks - Got 2 Be - In Your Face All Mixed Up Mash Mask

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I Love this product for the price. works good I put it on and sit in the steam room Very good product for the price Moisturizes and cleans my face Smells delicious Yummy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i wanted to love this stuff. it smells amazing, and is very soothing on the skin. it has a nice texture and does not make my skin tight at all. just feels very moisturizing, while on. afterward, my face felt extremely soft. however, about 20 minutes after wiping it off, my face started to feel really oily- as if something was preventing my face from breathing. it felt like i had something very heavy on my skin, so i needed to rewash my face. i might use this before taking a shower, since it does soften my skin. i also saw tht it had mineral oil in it, which is not good for my oily skin. it's a good product, however just not really for my skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by jbrassil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. I found this product in a dollar store and decided to try it. I was extremely impressed. After leaving it on for ten minutes, my face felt soft and silky. I also used it on my dry hands and it did the same thing. Sometimes I mix it with a little sugar to make a scrub and boy does my face glow!!! The scent is sweet and not annoying like some other masks. I loved it so much that I went back to the dollar store a week later and the lady said that the had sold out of the product. Oh well, It's still affordable at full price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I find this to be really good stuff. It works for me. I have dry to really dry skin and this stuff just sinks right in. I apply it generously like the directions say, leave it on for a good 10 minutes or more if I am busy, and when I wash it off, my skin is so soft. I really can't see adding more moisture to my face after this mask. Usually I just mask and let my skin breathe while I sleep. I use this about twice a week. It smells so good I want to eat it. ;-) To me it is not that watery. I am thinking perhaps if you think your bottle is too watery, try shaking it up really good. It may be that the oils need to be re-mixed with the lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 8:09:00 PM More reviews by missghoulina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works awesome for me leaves my face baby soft! The only thing i would have liked is if it went on thicker but thats just how i like my face masks!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Usually I am a *huge* fan of Got 2 Be products, but this one kinda sucks. I have combo skin which gets dry in the winter, I thought this would be perfect to try. Sadly I was wrong, it just is too watery to be a mask, and it just sits on the skin. It doesn't feel clean or moisturized afterwards, the scent, oh it smells so GOOD. It is such a shame it doesn't work though. I gave it 2-lippies for scent alone.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2007 3:13:00 PM More reviews by CraxFactor

I'm all about cheap luxury. However, as mentioned, this has mineral oil, which is no good for my already oily face. I do love the smell and the idea. Will probably use the rest on my legs or knees or upper arms with some aspirin to exfoliate the dry skin. Because I have nothing better to do than sit around mask-ing my entire body, like the rich man's darling I was born to be, drugstore-style.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 9:54:00 PM More reviews by jessijay

When my skin became very dehydrated last winter, I thought this might be a good option. The banana extract, sweet almond oil and oat sounded wonderful. I hate to give a negative review b/c the Got2Be line of products has REALLY impressed with many of their hair/skincare items, but this mask does not agree with my combination, acne-prone skin. YMMV of course, but if you suffer with clogged skin or acne, you should know that there are several ingredients that could cause big trouble for you. The main base of this mask is MINERAL OIL. Other ingredients are: Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Ceteareth 25, Ceteareth-6, Stearyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Bran (Oat), Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract (Banana), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Fruit Extract (Sweet Almond), Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone 4, Disodium EDTA. IMHO, a better choice would be to mash-up a fresh, ripe banana, add some honey & oats, apply for 10 mins and rinse. Why do cosmetics companies use mineral oil? Grr!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by peta40oz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My cheeks literally crack from dryness during the winter. One application of this in the shower and they are soft again. I HEART IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by gigglygal1o1

I love this mask! My cheeks have been dry lately from the harsh winter weather. My left cheek, especially, was peeling a lot yesterday, and I used this mask because I thought it would fit the bill for some much-needed hydration. Well, indeed it did! And not only did it hydrate and soothe, but the peeling is also gone! This mask also seems to boost the radiance factor for your skin. I like the banana scent, but it seems cloying at times... like too much of an artificial banana scent. Overall, this is a great mask, and I think those with dry skin will greatly benefit from this!