November 23, 2014 | 1080 users online

Mascara - Mavala - Eye-Lite Waterpoof

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by ellajcurly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love it,on days when i don't wanna add too much drama on my lashes,i use this one cause its natural looking but still flatters the length and gives natural definition to my lashes.it also doesn't clump my lashes,so i don't have to use a lash comb!i haven't use it long enough to test the benefit this mascara gives(it says that it has 0.5% protein enriched),but i'll definitely continue using this babe to find out!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by delonimo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ok,although I don't especially love this mascara,I had finished 4 tubes. The reason is because this mascara gives you volume,also when I cleanse my eyelashes,very few come off.I guess the mavala ingredients helps,using other mascara causes many of my eyelashes fall (I use the same strenght in rubbing the eyes).

However.....it does give under eye smudge and I hate it.
But it is still one of the mascara that gives the best volumes (although I've only tried L'oreal,maybelline,clinique and clarins).

I guess if only for a couple of hours eg going to wedding party at night, this is good.but nor for all day usage.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 8:19:00 AM More reviews by PrettyL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this for a beach vacation and wanted something waterproof and cruelty-free.

This didn't hold up in the water. It didn't completely melt off, but I definitely needed to tidy up my face after getting out of the water, so I don't recommend this if you need a super waterproof mascara. It held up OK otherwise when I didn't get wet.

I wasn't too crazy about the curved brush, I found it a bit more difficult to apply than with a normal brush.

Removal was mostly OK.

I think this was around 8. Next time I want an absolutely waterproof mascara I will search elsewhere at the drugstore. Won't repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by LauraLo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm old enough to associate clumpy, thickly applied black mascara with televangelist's wives, but lately I've been hard put to find a mascara that isn't designed to achieve that obviously made-up look. Finally, I spotted Mavala in Sa Sa for HK $48 (about US $6). I chose plum to bring out the blue in my blue-green eyes. It's a dark enough plum that it looks like brown on my lashes, but I think it does enhance the eye color. This mascara has a curved brush that makes it easy to target little lashes at the corners of the eyes, and it takes just one coat for a natural, everyday look. I like the way it extends my lashes without making them look stiff and fake. It stays on all day with no flaking or smearing, even on my oily face and in the Hong Kong humidity, although it does take an oil-based makeup remover to get it off completely.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by danaylchan

i was desperate for a cheap water-proof mascara and when i saw this one, which was only under 50 HKD, i though why not?

originally i only wanted a waterproof mascara as a top coat for my normal ones during rainy season. however, when i tried using it on its one i was surprised at how my lashed looked. it even coated my short lashes at the base, which made my eyes look full.

however, living in hong kong, where it is ridiculously hot and humid, the mascara smudges very easily. although, i simply coat it with a maybelline waterproof one to stop it form smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara has become my HG mascara in a very short amount of time. Lovelovelovelove it!

I work outside, often in heavy rain and wind, and was in dire need of a foolproof waterproof mascara. I've extreme tested this one, and it hasn't failed me yet. It doesn't smudge whatsoever, it doesn't irritate my eyes (I'm a lense-wearer), it's easy to remove even though it's _that_ waterproof and it manages to lift, curl and prolongue my short and straight lashes. Essentially, it does everything a mascara is supposed to. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 8:22:00 AM More reviews by BearWaldorf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my fav. Mascara.
I have to confess that I've never heard the brand before.
Then I saw it on online-shop and I was very curious about the PRUNE Colour.
Because of its very cheap price, I bought one (black colour for safety).
Then I like it because...
1. Easy to remove.
2. Water- proof
3. Shape of the brush is easy to use.

I suggest U to get one.
Cheap but extremely great !!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by walver

This mascara is great at first time use. but after a few hours... it smudge on me and make the area under my eyes are black. I'm so so dissapointed :( Maybelline is more smudge proof than this

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2010 5:32:00 AM More reviews by makeupmadness

Great daytime mascara. It is defining, and it goes on really well. I bought it because all of the other mascaras tend to dry out my lashes and then they break off leaving my lashes looking aweful. It really works for growing back your lashes and making them look great again.

It is reasonable in price, and does have a good wand.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by yuriarlani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I started to use this because of my mom suggestion. At first i kinda doubt it cause i'd never heard the brand, but when i started to use the mascara i really like it. It's really cheap, it does a great job in separating my lashes, and make my lashes longer. eventhough it's waterproof but it's easy to remove, unlike other waterproof mascara but never smudge on my eyes. but the mascara don't give the thickening effects, so you have to wear it several times.