September 2, 2014 | 952 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - L'ombre Stylo duo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Is this supposed to have powder in it?

The one I received is completely empty. Just packaging with 2 sponge-tip ends. Boo.

It says EyePowder Pen but doesn't indicate if there's any color. Is this supposed to be a makeup tool rather than a cosmetic product? I'm kind of stumped.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by i3luebyrd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Greatest eye makeup ever. . . I use it for a liner as others have noted, but you can also smudge it all in the crease for an awesome look. I find that this product lasts a long time, is confortable to apply (I love the sponge applicator), and have great colors. . i love bronze. I am also confused as to whether this product is discontinued. . I have seen this product for sale using the name L'ombre Stylo duo, yet it does not look like the product I own. . .It seems to have different sized sponges and clear lids, while mine has fat sponges on both sides and the lid is black (and holds the actual makeup. If anyone has more info, please post or send me a message.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2004 6:33:00 PM More reviews by malieboe

Dunno why the previous reviewer said this was discontinued, I checked on the Lancome site and you could even purchase it online so I don't believe this is discontinued (at least not in Europe). Anyway I have this in Eau, its really really easy to applicate. It's just one of these things that you carry with you in your purse. Which is good as it has zero staying power. Unfortunately it is also a tiny amount compared with other "normal" eyeshadows (I like to think that this is a eyeshadow, not a liner). I would repurchase if it came in more colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2004 4:15:00 AM More reviews by lani69

EEEK!!!!! They discontinued this!!!! As far as I am concerned, this is the world's most perfect eyeliner. I always get compliments on my eye makeup, and these are the reason why. They go on evenly, and there is never a gap between your lashes and liner line, even without blending. They are a must have for the eyeliner-application challenged. They last a long time, and have nice colors. I can't believe they discontinued these! Shame on you lancome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 7:51:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a fast way to put on eyeshadow and so portable. Plus you get to pick the colors you want. It's quick and easy. I don't like bothering with potted shadows b/c I end up with flecks of shadow going everywhere. With this product that is not a problem. It's basically a double-ended eyeshadow pen. Now to just get more of these........

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2003 4:39:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is how a liner should be - easy. You shouldn't have to fuss over lining and this product makes lining mistake proof. I have three combos of these which include the colors: Bronze Diamont, (shimmering true bronze tone); Mocha, (satin type of taupe); Sunglow, (frosty white gold); Diamont Royale, (shimmery purple wine); and Dusk, (light taupe with pinky tones).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2003 10:21:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I adore these things...I have three different duos. It's this really cool pen that has an eyeliner on one end and a shadow on the other. The best part is that you can pick the two shades that you want. I have: Matte Brun and Dusk, Starlet and City Ice, and Matte Fumee and Sunglow. I love the concept of these things! They are so easy to use and portable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by perrier

I have used this for about 3 years, and it is definitely my eye makeup staple. I had been looking for something like this for years!

Basically, you buy an applicator that has two tips – small pen like sponges (one with more of a point, and another that is more rounded). You can choose which two colours you want to buy with the applicator. The colour compartments act as caps to either end of the applicator.

You screw off the cap, which doubles as the product container, and apply. It goes on smooth and soft – no tugging, and it stays on all day.

Best of all, you just need to buy new ‘caps’ when you want to switch colours, or you run out.

I agree that it is great used as an eyeliner. My favourite colour is Daim – which is a deep browny colour. Used with their Magnificils mascara you can create great evening eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2001 7:54:00 PM More reviews by skymom

This is my all time favorite eyeliner. It is actually marketed as an eyeshadow, but it is fantastic to line your eyes, and give you that smokey look. It never tugs, pulls or skips. It is so easy to apply, and doesn't require a ton of blending. I usually wear it in Fume (which is a dark charcoal gray/black) but Matte Brun is also a great shade (dark brown). This is the one cosmetic item that I purchase over and over again. You must try it!