August 2, 2014 | 1218 users online

Eyes - Smashbox - Double Take Pencil in Smashing Stage and Screen

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by kitchenlu

the outlook is cute with a pencil sharpener on the cap. Mine is in black and brown. it is creamy and easy to apply wthout hurting the eyelids. however, it is so easy to grease. I have to say its lasting time i the shortest I' ve ever seen. my skin is not oily and most eyeliner or eyeshadows can stay longer than 6 hours. but this one stayed not even an hour before it got greased. I am very disappointed and would never buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2003 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Have to agree with ziebam..Had to press down a really try to apply color and still you you hardly see it..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2001 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I received this pencil in my TSV on QVC. It is a double ended pencil with a thick end of a gold shade and a thin end with a coppery-gold shade. I like the idea of the duo pencil but did not particularly like the shades. Neither did anything for me. I did find the pencil to apply smoothly however, I had to run over it several times to get enough color. I think I would like this product in a different shade!