September 18, 2014 | 1376 users online

Fragrances - Mary Kay - Private Spa Collection- Embrace Harmony

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Really? I didnt' get any of the listed notes. On me, it smells like melon, fresia and that fake but nice 'cotton' note the big chains use. It's okay, but really watery and householdish, like fragrance for a detergent or a hand soap or body splash. Very very meh, while still being pretty. Won't buy, but wouldn't throw out a body wash given me as a gift either.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by LadyNicc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW WOW WOW! My most favorite perfume of all time! Im not the best at describing scents but I love this stuff. It smells like nothing else and because its Mary Kay (and I believe discontinued) there is not a big chance anyone else around you will be wearing it! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

Another pleasant scent from MK :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

Nice light aquatic scent thats perfect for summer!! Its smells so good and on me its long lasting. I don't get why MK discontinued this but thankfully I can find it online=)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Legolas2000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am just starting to get into perfumes and this one is wonderful. The scent is not overwhelming or overpowering. It is perfect for just a nice light scent for any occasion. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2007 11:18:00 AM More reviews by karmarge

I just bought a gift basket of Embrace Harmony items from eBay. They are wonderful. I love the body mist. It is light and fresh without being fruity. This is a great summer scent. I also like the lotion and wash in this fragrance. They were included in this basket.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2005 1:05:00 AM More reviews by lip_gloss_addict

This is one of my hubby's favorite scents of mine. I love how it smells so fresh. A little does go a long way though.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2005 2:27:00 PM More reviews by greeneyed07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Private Spa Collection™
Embrace Harmony® Sheer Fragrance Mist
Feeling stressed? Slip into a world where the pressures melt away. Nurture yourself with Embrace Harmony™ Sheer Fragrance Mist from the Private Spa Collection™. It’s a calming blend of botanical scents that combines bamboo, cypress and marine extract to soothe the senses." (Mary Kay website)

I don't care for marine/clean scents normally but this is the exception. Soft/gentle/delicate scent that is never overpowering and never makes my nose itch or make me wish it would go away. Harmony is simple yet more alluring than other aquatic fragrances out there imo. It is also makes for a good transition from day to night or work to going out. This is my favorite of the Private Spa collection and the lasting power is good especially with the lotion.
continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2005 8:31:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this fragrance thinking that the notes sounded like something right up my alley. I got it home, and loved it at first. But within about 2-3 minutes of spraying just a single squirt, a major headache had come on. I have tried this scent many, many times (probably 10+), each time hoping for a different result. I find Embrace Harmony to smell entirely synthetic, to the point that I am reminded of the scent of wet paint! Each time I spray it, I am assulted with a major headache that lasts for hours. I tried this again last night, and I just can't handle it. This gets a score of 1 (worst!) from me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A very pretty, fresh scent- Embrace Harmony is an aquatic floral with a bamboo note. I really like it and DH loves it. He tends to like fresh scents. This is aquatic without having a metallic note. I don't find it overly strong at all and it is nice layered with the lotion.