July 22, 2014 | 1117 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pure Seduction EDT

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by rockjets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell - sweet, fruity and youthful - but the staying power on this is AWFUL. You basically have to reapply every hour, because 10 minutes in and the scent has completely evaporated.

The hand lotion in this scent has reasonable staying power (2-3 hours) and I love it, which is why I bought the EDT. But with ridiculous reapplication requirements I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This does smell good, but I agree with the review that describes it as overpowering. It's a very pretty, sweet smell, but it's not so good I can't resist smelling my wrists or whatever-that is what makes a HG fragrance for me. My favorite VS scent is still Heavenly (very sexy but still soft), though I am a fan of the old VS EDT bottles. They're pretty good inexpensive sprays-they have more elegance to them than the body splashes. I'm not sure why they no longer sell them. This (as well as some of the other scents) all smell pretty good even if they're not HG fragrances, and are great for when you want to smell pretty without wearing a $110+ perfume.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by rachelph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Though i LOVE this smell, the staying power seriously sucks. lasts about 2.5 seconds before its gone. definitely not repurchasing despite its $10 price tag.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scent is very similar to Love Spell, and I adore Love Spell. The main difference is that Pure Seduction is a little sweeter and you can smell a bit of a melon scent, also it does have a light tropical fruit punch smell. Like Love Spell, it has a citrus smell to it too. I found it to smell slightly more chemically than Love Spell also. Pure Seduction has a scent that does not last long at all, Love Spell lasts longer.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kiimmy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first discovered this scent a few years ago when I was around 14. My friend wore it non-stop and I always thought it smelled wonderful. I bought a bottle myself and ended up finishing the whole thing. For 2 or 3 years, I've been trying out different scents and decided to repurchase this one a few months ago.

I dont know why but this makes me nausious when I put it on now. The smell is overpowering and way too floral. Perhaps I enjoyed this perfume before only because I was so young, but I feel like this is one of those scents that get tiring after a certain amount of uses. I've used maybe 1/10th of the bottle and don't plan on using any more of it.

I own the body wash and body lotion as well and find that they are enjoyable to use. I suspect it's because the smell is not as overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by shannon83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My sister gave me a bottle of this because she had two of them. The first time I smelled it I thought it was just o.k., but the second time and on I just have fallen in love with it. It smells like the best fruit punch ever, with a kick of floral!! I don't really think this sent is that seductive, but I think it is really fun,flirty and girly. I would highly recommend this to anyone that loves fruity/floral perfumes. The lasting power of this one is great too, just a couple sprays of this and it is there all day. I will be buying this one again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 4:44:00 AM More reviews by getdolledup91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been my favorite perfume for quite some time now. I tend to favor sweet scents, which is why I was actually surprised to really like the floral hints in this. It's just the right amount without being overpowering. The price isn't bad at all either for $8 (1 fl oz). Not to mention, when used everyday, one bottle lasts me for a good couple of months. As an added bonus, my fiance loves this on me as well! I've gone through about 3 bottles; I just got a new one, and you had better believe I will be repurchasing again after that!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by audiolovely

I personally like the scent. It smells like fruit punch; girly and sexy at the same time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 2:33:00 AM More reviews by acarthur

Lovely light scent which does smell like strawberries. I have to admit I probably wouldn't wear this on a big night out, but more as a daytime fragrance (ie: at work etc). Would buy again definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by ddalgi

i love this scent! my boyfriend loves it as well and says it smells like strawberries. it's just the right amount of sweet--flowerly and fruity at the same time. i use it everyday because it matches me perfectly--fun, sweet but not too much, girly yet not overpowering.