April 18, 2014 | 1351 users online

Top/Base Coats - Sally Hansen - Dry & Go protein topcoat

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by littlerobot

I'm surprised this product doesn't have more reviews! I didn't have high hopes because all the "drying" topcoats I've used before usually make my nail polish shrink or turn the surface to a weird gooey texture, but this worked miracles.

I'd already applied 2 layers of strengthening base coat, 2 coats of polish and a strengthening topcoat (my nails have been splintering very easily recently due to some bad biogel nails so I've been beefing up on strengthening products), so I was worried the topcoat wouldn't dry very quickly, but I was totally wrong! I simply applied 2 drops using the neat stopper included with the bottle, and the polish dried within 60 secs.

Now my nails are super smooth and shiny, and I can't stop touching them! Definitely will re-purchase :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 7:17:00 AM More reviews by zucker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i cannot believe this stuff has only 3 reviews so far!

i used insta-dri before this and just wanted to try something new. and this is totally my new HG topcoat!!!!

-dries superfast
-applies well (thinner brush than insta-dri but not too thin, works really good for me)
-nice shine
-my manicure stays on pretty long with this

and the best about this is..

NO SHRINKAGE!

a year ago i tried seche vite and i hated it, it was thick and made my nailcolours shrink, that was so ugly.
then i used the insta-dri for a very long time, because it only has tiny bit shrinkage and dried superfast.

but now i am in manicure-heaven lol. this stuff is so far the best topcoat i tried. and i will definitly buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, this stuff works incredibly well. My polish was dry in less than a minute and it didn't smudge even a little bit. Awesome stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2006 8:37:00 PM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

WOW! You must try this if you are considering it! I've used "instant drying" top coats before only to have my nail polish job turned into putty. You know, you paint your nails, wait the few minutes, put the supposed "drying" polish on top and the first thing you touch leaves an impression on the polish....NOT THIS STUFF, honey! It actually does what it says...I"m so in love! This stuff has saved my nail polishing life!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2005 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an incredible product from SH! This topcoat dries instantly (you can literally touch your nails 30 seconds after application and they are dry). I've used this and gone to bed 30 minutes later without those tell-all "sheet marks" in the morning! I am pretty sure this product replaces the SH Insta Dry which came in a red bottle (it worked just as well but seemed to do a number on my nails--they began to peel off in layers). This product comes in a square, clear bottle. I highly recommend.