April 17, 2014 | 913 users online

Fragrances - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - Pumpkin Pie Perfume Oil

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2007 8:04:00 PM More reviews by peters74

sick, twisted devil's version of pumpkin hell... just say no- oh, HELL no.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2006 5:02:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got a set of Pumpkin Pie staff as a gift years ago and got rid of them all immediately.They all made me gag on my first and last sniff.Absolutely sickening!Stay away!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by jillybean94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was excited to try this as my first Pumpkin Pie scent but the intensity about knocked me out. It was VERY spicy smelling more than the actual pumpkin. Once it dried it smelled a little better but it took awhile. I wanted to like this so much but it went up for swap. Just too strong and too spicy for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2002 3:26:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a strong fragrance! I've long considered AZW's Pumpkin Pie scent to be one of the truest out there. However, the perfume somehow smells much more like chai tea to me than pumpkin pie. The first day I wore this, someone in the room with me asked if I had just made chai. It's definitely a nice scent - aromatic, rich, sweet and a touch spicy. It even pairs well with the lotion, which to my nose just smells a bit different. This is wonderful for cooler months and a very comforting scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2001 10:53:00 AM More reviews by omegathree

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This will NOT drive men to you -- except for male ants. Smells sickening to me and harsh. I'd almost rather wear Estee Lauder's Youth Dew.