Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) Pumpkin Pie Perfume Oil

1.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/11/2007 8:04:00 PM

sick, twisted devil's version of pumpkin hell... just say no- oh, HELL no.

on 11/24/2006 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Got a set of Pumpkin Pie staff as a gift years ago and got rid of them all immediately.They all made me gag on my first and last sniff.Absolutely sickening!Stay away!

on 7/29/2004 4:12:00 PM

I was excited to try this as my first Pumpkin Pie scent but the intensity about knocked me out. It was VERY spicy smelling more than the actual pumpkin. Once it dried it smelled a little better but it took awhile. I wanted to like this so much but it went up for swap. Just too strong and too spicy for me.

on 12/6/2002 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is such a strong fragrance! I've long considered AZW's Pumpkin Pie scent to be one of the truest out there. However, the perfume somehow smells much more like chai tea to me than pumpkin pie. The first day I wore this, someone in the room with me asked if I had just made chai. It's definitely a nice scent - aromatic, rich, sweet and a touch spicy. It even pairs well with the lotion, which to my nose just smells a bit different. This is wonderful for cooler months and a very comforting scent.

on 11/28/2001 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This will NOT drive men to you -- except for male ants. Smells sickening to me and harsh. I'd almost rather wear Estee Lauder's Youth Dew.

Popular Fragrances