October 1, 2014 | 1934 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil- Bronze Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by crsiqueira

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It stays on very well and I am comfortable using it at work or when I am out. It's not cheap, but it's definitely worth the money I paid for. I love the color as well. This blush feels very light on my face, and I will continue to buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by huminahurnina

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm writing this review after having been approached about my blush. I am told, in glowing terms, that this works on my olive skin. I wear it in the cooler months to break up the pallor. In the summer, I prefer to be naturally tan. I know that is uncool to say, but I'm not into the embrace-your-pallor movement that is sweeping the nation. I run the brush artlessly on my cheeks sometimes even in the warmer weather, if I'm wearing solid colors. Apparently, it works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lancome Blush Subtil Bronze Glow:

I use this as a bronzer almost everytime I do my makeup. It is a little on the shimmery side but I apply with a duo fiber brush from Sephora and get perfect results. No orange here!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 9:15:00 AM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This looks quite golden in the package compared to Mocha Havana and it is. It definately does not look so natural on my skintone as Mocha havana does. It is just too yellowy. It might be just right for some other girls, but I just dont tan this color at all. It is a great quality blush and I just LOVE the shimmer in it!!! But the clor is wrong for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like all colors in the Lancome Blush Subtil line, this is perfection. It's a pale bronze with golden and peach tones in it. On my fair to medium olive skin it blends perfectly and makes me look naturally bright and slightly rosy in a peach way. It's hard to describe, but let's just say this is a great neutral blush that anyone can wear. I never mind paying $30.00 for this product, and I own almost all the colors in the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 11:57:00 AM More reviews by QueenPam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best blush I have ever bought in my entire life!! It is one of the few products I use on a daily basis. This blush gives me a bronze glow (hence the name) without being too overpowering or make me look too dark. It has a nice shimmer to it as well! I always get compliments on how my skin looks with this blush. I have recommended it to many friends who are in love with it as well. I love it so much I need to buy a new one every two weeks! It is good for any skin type, since it doesn't clog my pores and I have very sensitive skin. It is perfect for any skin tone as well. I have an olive base skin color and my friend is a very pale white and the bronzer looks amazing on both of us. Love it and recommend it any day!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2006 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Landscape_babe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bronze Glow is a lovely color and very versatile. This is a great multi-purpose product. I can be used a blush or as a bronzer.
It can even be used as an eye shadow. It looks natural and is very easy to blend.It comes in a sturdy compact that has a mirror and is great for carrying
around in your purse.It is a quality product and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by meltywarhol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this! It's one of my very few holy grail products. I'm very fickle when it comes to cosmetics and love to try new things so when I say would buy this again, it means a lot. This color absolutely lights up my face. It's a shimmery bronze that can be used like a bronzer if you wish. I can wear this in the winter when I'm pale and in the summer when I'm tan and it always gives my warm-toned skin a brighter, healthier appearance. It's also gorgeous swept across my eyelids for a quick bit of color to play up my green eyes. I've recently discovered cream and gel blushes which I love much more than powder but I'm still reaching for this a lot when I feel like I need a little more of a warm glow. This has enough pigment to it that you don't have to pile it on (like with some drugstore blushes I have met), but it's not so strong as to be hard to blend; the shimmer is subtle enough that I feel comfortable wearing it day and night--I just use a lighter touch by day. It's expensive, but I only buy Lancome at gift-with-purchase time, and you get a sturdy compact with a large mirror and a good amount of prouduct.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2005 10:45:00 PM More reviews by lorymore

I got a gift certificate to Macy's for Christmas and decided to get a blush from Lancome. I had a difficult time deciding between a few choices- Miel Glace, Cappucine and Bronze Glow. I tend to like neutral, beige toned lipsticks so i stick to the same color scheme for blush. Miel Glace was very tempting, as it is a shimmery pale golden peach color, but then I decided to try on Cappucine, which looks like a matte light brown, but when I tried it on, it didn't do much for me. When I saw Bronze Glow, I had to have it. It is a beautiful deep golden color. When you put it on, it looks like a bronzer but with slightly more shimmer. I love using this at night all over my face very lightly, with a bit more in the cheekbones for definition. There is a noticable perfumy fragrance to this powder, but it is not unbearable. Highly recommend.