October 22, 2014 | 1501 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Eye Pencils

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kat089

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great for the price. Definitely better options out there but for a couple bucks CAD, you can't go wrong.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay, so these are okay, but not bad. Freaking 99 cents, you can't judge too much, but you can only use it pretty much on your upper lash or your eyebrows. Very, very creamy, doesn't tug, but WILL smudge on your lower line. I have to give kudos to this though because I hated eyebrow pencils before, swore them off before I tried this. Very workable and nice colors, which is nice because my eyebrows are very blonde and hair won't grow in certain spots, so now I have complete eyebrows :P For 99 cents, can't complain too much. Especially if you're a beginner as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm so unfair to pencils. I kind of expect too much from them. This is yet another brand of pencils I have judged too harshly. They just don't work!

I love WnW, but I just don't like these. I do have the white pencil, however, and it's hard to sharpen, and I have to go over the line (on my waterline, for when I want to make my eyes look bigger) a lot.

But what can I say? It's cheap, easy to find, and I'd say it's OK, but HG, it is not.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2011 8:04:00 AM More reviews by sheertiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to buy these ALL the time when I first started to wear makeup, because they were affordable. However, theses are one of those eyeliners that you have to keep on re-applying to your eyes, because they won't last long. It's almost like coloring your eyes with a colored pencil. Now that I have been exposed to better eyeliners, I wouldn't go back to purchasing this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by staci01

I have six of these (Bronzed,Olive,Purple,Copper,Black,Silver) and three of the brow and eye liner pencils (Mink Brown,Charcoal,Taupe) and I think they all are pretty good. I have oily skin and if my makeup isn't waterproof or water resistant then I have no hope of making it through a whole day with makeup that stays in place. These pencils, if I don't use a primer ,won't last since they are made with castor seed oil,lanolin,beeswax,paraffin and candelillla wax. That is ok though cause they do help the pencils to glide on if they are warm. They aren't dry and there is no pulling and I am thankful. The color payoff is great as it stays true to what you see in the pencil. The price is fabulous,99 cents(!), and I got three of these for half off so it was beyond a bargain! I'm a bit sad that I can't use the eye and brow pencils on my brows cause I know they won't last. Still though these are a great alternative to MAC and great for saving some money. I do hope that WnW will come out with more bright and fun colors for the eye ,and lip (!),pencils like they have done for their eye shadows. So thanks MUA for causing me to take a peek at WnW again after swearing them off for twenty years! Giving these a 4 for a great drugstore bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by normajeane73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these pencils! Dirt cheap, but is a great product. It really lines my eyes smoothly, and lasts.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by lumi90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

For the price, this is a good product. It doesn't stay on throughout the day, and will definitely smudge, which is a rather large issue, as one applies makeup to wear makeup, not to reapply it every few hours. However, I found that putting on eyeshadow with this eyeliner will solve this major issue.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by loanlou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it and all, but it will smudge by the end of the day. To make the eyeliner last longer, you can just set it with black eye shadow or something. Overall, it's a nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2011 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ClassicGlamour813

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product does really well for it's price ($1). The one downside is the staying power- I find myself having to reapply it to my tightline after a few hours. The quality is pretty great and I plan on picking up more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really like their liners in general. (lip and eye) They are cheap. They are pigmented. They shave nicely. (not like those cheap pencils where the wood chips every time you sharpen it or the ends of the product fall off) They glide on well. The colors are nice. (I have sky blue and bronze) The only thing that I can think of that they can improve upon is the staying power. But considering that they don't claim to be water or smudge proof.. on top of the extra low price, I can't complain too much about it. I would definitely recommend this and will be repurchasing when there's another sale.