Dior Dior Addict Backstage Ultra Gloss in Sparkling Mauve 678

3.0

on 8/17/2006 4:46:00 PM

This product was OK, but not as great as I expected. I got it as a sample when I bouth diorkiss (which I tested, and was really nice!), this one makes me look like a corpse at times since I'm a dark tan and this seems pretty light. I think I'd use the whole sample but i wouldn't buy it

on 5/14/2005 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous color - in the tube. I rubbed a tester on my hand in Sephora, fell in love with the potent sparkly mauve color and purchased. Too bad I didn't try it on my lips. Awful, awful flavor and smell. It has that waxy, lipsticky taste that you can't help but get on your tongue, no matter what you do to avoid it. I could get this with Revlon for 1/3 of the price. Really, the flavor is so bad, and the color is so sheer when actually worn, I'm not sure it serves any purpose that any of my clear shimmery glosses doesn't already take care of. I'd also expect smaller shimmer from Dior - the particles are somewhat large when viewed on the lips. Oh well - it's so gorgeous on my hand!

on 1/23/2005 1:25:00 AM

The color of this gloss is a sparkly muted purple. It goes on sheer and has some glitter, but it wasn't too chunky for me. I have warm yellowish toned skin, so when I ordered this sight unseen (as I do with most my highend make-up purchases) I was afraid it would clash with my skintone. It didn't b/c of the sheerness and it isn't too blue of a purple, anyway. I also detect a faint grape smell, which I like also!
Probably won't purchase again, b/c I use a different gloss every week, except for my favorites and this probably won't be one of them.

Popular Lip Glosses