August 1, 2014 | 1716 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Mildew eye shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by bneslein

So in love with this color!! Can't say enough about it. Great texture and it stays on all day

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

BEAUTIFUL shade of green! Wowza! I have hazel eyes, NC25/30 skin, normally have dark hair...This makes my eyes POP! Gorgeous color to use for a sexy smokey eye. I just LOVE it!!! It's velvety and very pigmented. A little bit of fallout is my only complaint but I have found that with all the UD eye shadows I have tried. Looks great when paired up with coral/peachy/pink cheeks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this green, it's so pretty, definitely one of the best greens out there that I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty color in general, but I have trouble making it look good with my skintone. This is the only UD color that has ever given me this problem - it's beautiful, yet it washes me out. Very strange! Usually they work well. Wouldn't recommend for cool-toned pale-skinned girls, but I'm sure it looks lovely on warm toned skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I swatched this at Sephora and thought it was my HG green. Couldn't justify spending that much money on a single pan shadow, so tried a bunch of dupes that didn't work out before finally getting Mildew on eBay for about $12.
UD shadows (I have the Naked 1 Palette) are great quality. Generally they have good pigmentation, nice shimmer, smooth texture and long lasting ability.

Mildew is good for its texture and it does have a lovely shimmer to it but I was disappointed in the color once I actually put it on my eyelids. It came out a lot lighter than the swatch, so instead of being the dark army green I'd hoped for, it was just a so-so medium green shade. I was really disappointed that the pigmentation didn't translate for this shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by magicpeach10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have never found a green shadow that I wanted to wear with my brown eyes....until now. This stuff is amazing. It works great for a smokey eye too, with smog in the crease. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Mildew is such a great color to own because its a nice basic green color but it isn't flat. It's a shimmery green mossy golden color that is very pigmented and soft. I love to pair it with golds and browns such as urban decay's smog and a gold color I have from MAC. It looks good with brown eyes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by sultry

I wear this green all the time. It doesn't matter if it is winter or summer, it is the perfect green. I have bought over 4 pots of these and it blends nicely with warm or cool shades.

I also have worn it as an eyeliner on the bottom lash, it is truly stunning.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by fabulousSHEL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have owned this eye shadow for a few years now. I really love the green color. I recommend it being used at night though since it is so dark. It blends VERY WELL and compliments my eye color. My only complaint is that my eye shadow completely shattered after I dropped it once. I still use it, but sediment gets everywhere whenever I use it. I will buy this again because Urban Decay is my all-time favorite make-up brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by pastelflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This isn't a good color for me. Mildew shows up as a muddy color on my skin, as if I had smudged some dirt over my eye. It also has so much glitter that most of the time I see a golden sheen instead of any color at all.
It works well enough as a crease color but I'd prefer to have a shadow with a distinct color and less shimmer.