Kanebo Sensai CP, Advanced Recovery Concentrate, Cell-Refining Cream

on 1/22/2005 1:16:00 PM

"The first-ever product to boost cellular energy in the outermost layers of the skin", says Kanebo about this new cream in Cellular Performance line. It "reinforces the skin's capacity to guard against harm from the outside and moisture loss from within" etc. etc. All in all this should be a multi-potent anti-aging cream, for 35+ (or 40+) age range... Rich, quite heavy cream-gel consistency, you can use it day and/or night. It has not SPF. I tried only a sample but was not very attracted. Haven't seen any noticeable improvement in my skin look. IMO it is too rich for day use as it leaves a slightly shiny film. I used it at night only, but was not my favourite night cream either. Would not buy.
*****EDIT, 07-06-2005: I have to add 1 lippie here: this cream deserves this, I think. It is certanly better than only average. I tried it again and somehow I feel that it is really revitalizing for really dry, mature, very demanding skin. It is still too rich for me, especially for day use (too shiny). I think there's no need for this cream if you are not over 45 or even 50+ with very dry and tired skin. I wouldn't buy it now (I had only some samples).

Popular Face Skincare Products