April 20, 2014 | 1349 users online

Lip Liners - Chanel - Precision Lip Liner- Rose Tawny

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sorry if I am confusing everyone. I just wrote a review for Tawny Rose. Either way, I love this LL. Very nice neutral pink you can wear with most lippies. I have it on now with MAC Lustering. Even when you do not put a lipstick on and just outline with this, my lips look full and lush. I do have pigmented lips, but this is great. Does remind me of Benefit Flush, without the coral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2006 5:26:00 PM More reviews by plummiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lip pencil is a very pretty neutral brownish pink color. I like this one because the pink is muted and not bright like so many other pink lip pencils I've tried. The price is way too high for a lip pencil, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 10:45:00 PM More reviews by mochabear

i absolutely love this lip liner. what a bargain - it comes with a lip brush on one end AND a lip liner pencil sharpener! whoppee - now i can toss my nasty old bobbi brown sharpener.

on to the good stuff. this color matches my lips perfectly. far more superior than MAC whip - that was a bit darker than my natural color. i'm ecstatically happy. the color is exactly what's described - a rosey tawny color - PERFECT!