April 19, 2014 | 1617 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Clean Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just like the other reviewers, I cannot understand why this is named Clean Makeup. It is oily and full of "eau de Grandma" scent. It separates in the bottle and turns orangey on your face during the day. Icky. I bought this some time ago, maybe 6 mons or less now and it all the pigment fell to the bottom of the bottle. Also, even when it was new, the coverage left something to be desired. I noticed the beginnings of a breakout on my chin, like lumpiness so out this went. Good thing it was dirt cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

BLENDED WELL. LOOKED NICE WHEN FIRST APPLIED.
HOWEVER WITHIN 2 HOURS IS TURNED PINK AND SEPERATED
USED ONCE AND NOTICED A BREAK OUT

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the marketing behind this foundation. It claims to be "clean", yet when I wear it, my skin feels mask-like and I want to wash it off almost syraightaway.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by rinalovesramen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried other foundations, but I always go back to this one. I have very dry skin and other foundations always make my skin flake and super dry, even though I put on moisturizer under my make up. I wear Classic Tan, and it looks very natural on me. The only problem is that it transfers super easily! I can't even scratch my face if my cheek is itchy because I'll get a brown fingertip! If you like natural looking makeup and don't touch your face a whole lot, this foundation works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this foundation since junior high and always end up coming back to it.....I will admit that the one thing I was blessed with is relatively even skin tone that's mostly free of blemishes and is not too oily or too dry....aside from some dark circles under my eyes my skin is pretty even.... that said Cover Girl Clean Makeup is pretty much all I ever need....it provides me with light, sheer coverage that never feels cakey or heavy on my face.....for sure it is my favorite foundation! I've tried some others and always come back to this one....I guess I would call it my HG foundation.....

Bottom Line: Perfect amount of coverage for me but I really only need light coverage, may not be suitable or provide enough coverage for ladies that have more uneven skin tones or have blemishes that need to be covered....deinitely not a full coverage foundation but perfect for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best foundation i have ever tried. I haven been looking for something very light weight that doesn't break me out and that doesn't make me look "cakey" for a while. Most light coverage foundations don't feel that light for me. I like to feel as if i have nothing on, as if i just applied lotion. This does the trick. the color options are amazing. I actually went a few shades later with my winter shade and even though i tan easily it matched me, because the formula blends into your skin so well. I can't say enough good things about this foundation. I have a little bit of of dry skin and it doesn't make me look flakey at all. the only somewhat con i would say is that it does not have a pump. This is my HG foundation!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

Clean makeup? Bull. This is full of nasty parabens and crap that causes cancer, ageing...Caution: Dont get this on your skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I decided to try this a few years back after seeing it in my local drugstore. I'm always on the hunt for good drug store foundations. This was not worth buying, however. I bought the lightest color to match my pale skin and it was still too dark, and a little orangey. It didn't make my skin look very even, either. The only thing I liked about it was the smell. I used it only once and since then it has been sitting in my makeup drawer...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by kenziesport15

I did not like this product. Uneven, never looked smooth, especially on my oily patches. On the plus, it's cheap and there is no bacteria-gathering pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Bianca097

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The one positive thing about this foundation is the shade selection. The shade I have blends quite nicely into my skin, with little oxidising during the day. However, the shades do lean towards pink in their undertones.
The smell of this foundation is strong, medicinal and AWFUL. Way too runny for my liking.Blending is fairly easy but coverage is quite light and leaves acne scars looking purple, which isn't the best look. Finish is very dewy and looks horrible on oily skin types like myself- needs heavy powdering!!
Poor staying power. Will use the bottle up but won't be repurchasing.