October 22, 2014 | 1829 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells bad , Broke out within 2 hours of wearing it . It went back to the store.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by juliamikhail

I don't understand why there are so many negative reviews for this foundation. This was the first one I ever bought with my own money and after trying Cover Girl Outlast 3 in 1 and Revlon Colourstay I'm switching back. The shade Classic Ivory (510) is perfect for me and I've never had an issue with it turning orange after wearing it all day. I use the oil control version and it gives me a nice matte finish but I still go over with Rimmel Stay Matte powder in transparent (001).

I cleanse my face with a Spectro cleanser and apply a thin layer of Nivea Mattifying Day Care moisturizer. I then apply the foundation using the Real Techniques buffing brush then set with Rimmel Stay Matte on the Sonia Kashuk no. 100 brush.

It feels so light and nice on my skin and it blends wonderfully. It has never looked cakey even when I would add extra over more red areas and works well with my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Very Fair. I have never had issues with an unappealing smell either nor has it caused me to break out more than usual. My only issue is the PACKAGING! I found that leaving it standing upside down helps a lot though.

As a 16 year old girl who just wants an easy to use foundation that I can apply in the morning, go to school, work or spend the day outside in warm weather, and still have an even complexion, this foundation is my #1 (until I one day splurge on a high-end foundation)!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just like the other reviewers, I cannot understand why this is named Clean Makeup. It is oily and full of "eau de Grandma" scent. It separates in the bottle and turns orangey on your face during the day. Icky. I bought this some time ago, maybe 6 mons or less now and it all the pigment fell to the bottom of the bottle. Also, even when it was new, the coverage left something to be desired. I noticed the beginnings of a breakout on my chin, like lumpiness so out this went. Good thing it was dirt cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

BLENDED WELL. LOOKED NICE WHEN FIRST APPLIED.
HOWEVER WITHIN 2 HOURS IS TURNED PINK AND SEPERATED
USED ONCE AND NOTICED A BREAK OUT

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the marketing behind this foundation. It claims to be "clean", yet when I wear it, my skin feels mask-like and I want to wash it off almost syraightaway.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by rinalovesramen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried other foundations, but I always go back to this one. I have very dry skin and other foundations always make my skin flake and super dry, even though I put on moisturizer under my make up. I wear Classic Tan, and it looks very natural on me. The only problem is that it transfers super easily! I can't even scratch my face if my cheek is itchy because I'll get a brown fingertip! If you like natural looking makeup and don't touch your face a whole lot, this foundation works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this foundation since junior high and always end up coming back to it.....I will admit that the one thing I was blessed with is relatively even skin tone that's mostly free of blemishes and is not too oily or too dry....aside from some dark circles under my eyes my skin is pretty even.... that said Cover Girl Clean Makeup is pretty much all I ever need....it provides me with light, sheer coverage that never feels cakey or heavy on my face.....for sure it is my favorite foundation! I've tried some others and always come back to this one....I guess I would call it my HG foundation.....

Bottom Line: Perfect amount of coverage for me but I really only need light coverage, may not be suitable or provide enough coverage for ladies that have more uneven skin tones or have blemishes that need to be covered....deinitely not a full coverage foundation but perfect for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by liorak

This is by far the best foundation i have ever tried. I haven been looking for something very light weight that doesn't break me out and that doesn't make me look "cakey" for a while. Most light coverage foundations don't feel that light for me. I like to feel as if i have nothing on, as if i just applied lotion. This does the trick. the color options are amazing. I actually went a few shades later with my winter shade and even though i tan easily it matched me, because the formula blends into your skin so well. I can't say enough good things about this foundation. I have a little bit of of dry skin and it doesn't make me look flakey at all. the only somewhat con i would say is that it does not have a pump. This is my HG foundation!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

Clean makeup? Bull. This is full of nasty parabens and crap that causes cancer, ageing...Caution: Dont get this on your skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I decided to try this a few years back after seeing it in my local drugstore. I'm always on the hunt for good drug store foundations. This was not worth buying, however. I bought the lightest color to match my pale skin and it was still too dark, and a little orangey. It didn't make my skin look very even, either. The only thing I liked about it was the smell. I used it only once and since then it has been sitting in my makeup drawer...