April 19, 2014 | 1099 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner in Prune

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by xmakemeoverx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid eyeliner in a pen form I've seen. I got it on discount at Marshalls for less than $6 and it was definitely worth the price. Though I'm running low on it now, I've had it for at least a year and it's been working like a charm. The color prune is a dark purple that looks black to the eye but with the sparkle and richness of a purple. It's not too dark but it definitely shows up on almost any eyes and complexion. The pen tip is very nice and you're able to control to create as thin or as thick of a line as you're looking for.I'm sad it's discontinued because once it's gone I'll have to look for a new one and so far none of the ones on the market are doing it for me. If anyone knows of a good one that compares to this one, let me know! For now I'm going to enjoy using it to the last drop because every time I use it, it makes my eyes pop and it never looks too harsh or fades when you don't want it to.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sweetbabylace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm so in love with this... too bad it is discontinued! Waaaah! It is a very deep color that is almost black. Its not too violet or cool-toned, but sort of a neutral plum/deep dark merlot...hard to describe. It looks great with my blue/green eyes! The quality of the artliner is exceptional!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 12:18:00 AM More reviews by deborahy30004

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful for evening wear. Deep, deep brown that helps golden brown eyes pop at night. Doesn't smudge. The best pen liner on the market. I've been wearing Lancome's Artliners for years. Every time I try another pen liner, I am disappointed, but Lancome never fails. More expensive than drugstore brands but worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2005 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Marils

Artliners are fabulous. Outstanding, long-lasting eyeliners. Hardly ever smudges or even budges from my eyes. Prune is a really gorgeous dark colour - an almost black with a hint of purple in it. More of a night-time colour, although I do wear it both day and night.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2005 10:16:00 AM More reviews by TramP

This is the best liquid eyeliner and I've tried almost everything. Prune is my favorite. It's a deep purple black. It goes well with everything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by frenchlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very surprised that there is no other review for this outstanding color.Prune is a blackened plum absolutely outstanding with green eyes.It is much more dramatic than spectrum and not shimmery.It is a darker color (almost black with a hint of plum)than I usually wear since I am so fair.But this is so striking it is unreal!
Very easy to use and to remove this is another winner from Lancome.
If you are familiar with Gemey (now called Gemey-Maybelline in France) this is very similar to the eyeliner called Black Iris now discontinued.