NARS Niagara

4.4

on 3/18/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm the odd one out, but I was disappointed with this lipstick. The color seemed such a lovely coral online (I bought it online due to NARS isn't sold in my country), but in reality it was too bright and leaning too much on orange. For reference, I'm NC15, so perhaps this is better suited for darker complexions with different undertones.

The biggest disappointment was the drying formula. Even if I moisturize my lips with lip balm before application, they end up looking flaky. The packaging was fine in my opinion, since due to storing the lipstick in my makeup bag there are no dust issues. The wearing time is also good.

on 8/10/2014 1:19:00 PM

I bought this lipstick for my wedding but was unable to stop wearing it beforehand. It's just such a lovely shade, very classic, and natural yet polished. The colour becomes more corally the more coats you apply. On the wedding day itself, it lasted fabulously and did not once transfer onto my new husband's lips. If you're looking for a lip liner to match, I would recommend Lipstick Queen liner in Pink: you'd think they were made for each others. Enjoy!

on 7/3/2014 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The color is perfect, it wears well and love that it doesn't have shimmer or smell fruity. I love all NARS lipsticks, but this one is just special

on 4/18/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This looks good on everyone. My lips are tiny, so I have to be careful to pick really flattering colors of lipstick or it just looks strange. This is a good color for thin lips.

on 3/10/2014 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My favourite shade. A beautiful mid-toned coral. Really brightens up the face, without being too distracting. Flatters teeth, too.

on 12/18/2013 4:32:00 PM

wonderful pinky coral colour that is great for summer. creamy texture that glides on smoothly. expensive but it was worth it.

This is a great peachy pink. It lasts for hours. I'm almost finished with my first tube, and will definitely re-buy.

on 9/5/2013 4:26:00 PM

This is perfectly creamy but still stays on. The color is a rich pink-coral with no shimmer and just a slight shine. It wears well and compliments fair skin. It isn't too bold of a color but it's not dull, either. It's a great everyday shade.

on 5/29/2013 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I initially bought this for the name (I'm a huge Marilyn Monroe fan) but it has quickly become one of my favorite lip products. I really don't know how to categorize the color; It's not coral, it's not peach, nor is it pink. It seems to be a mixture of all of those, and it's very, very pretty. The formulation is great as well: long lasting but not drying, with a nice, satin finish. I've heard people complain about the packaging, but I like it's simplicity and the fact that it's lightweight.
I will definitely have to try more Nars lipsticks.

on 5/9/2013 9:27:00 PM

I was such an idiot for swapping this away years ago. I used to be very timid about lipstick (was more of of lip gloss person for most of my life) but now that I wear bright, almost neon colors many days of the week Niagara is totally tame and comfortable!

I thought I would give it a try again today at the NARS counter and it looked so so lovely on me paired with Gilda blush, some bronzer, copacabana highlighter and finishing powder. It was truly the EXACT pink-peachy color that I have been looking for for a long time. Hilarious that I used to actually own this lipstick but never wore it and swapped it away! silly me! but if I had kept that lippie it would be all dried out and gross now. better that someone got to enjoy it and now I am happy with my new tube of it. its so gorgeous and perfect for spring and summer.

I bet this looks amazing with Orgasm blush and neutral eyes/just mascara.

Popular Lipsticks