December 19, 2014 | 1614 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Niagara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by DrGem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lipstick for my wedding but was unable to stop wearing it beforehand. It's just such a lovely shade, very classic, and natural yet polished. The colour becomes more corally the more coats you apply. On the wedding day itself, it lasted fabulously and did not once transfer onto my new husband's lips. If you're looking for a lip liner to match, I would recommend Lipstick Queen liner in Pink: you'd think they were made for each others. Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by HoneyQ

The color is perfect, it wears well and love that it doesn't have shimmer or smell fruity. I love all NARS lipsticks, but this one is just special

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by MarilynLeigh

This looks good on everyone. My lips are tiny, so I have to be careful to pick really flattering colors of lipstick or it just looks strange. This is a good color for thin lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by m331

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favourite shade. A beautiful mid-toned coral. Really brightens up the face, without being too distracting. Flatters teeth, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by JezRedfern13

wonderful pinky coral colour that is great for summer. creamy texture that glides on smoothly. expensive but it was worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by MissMeggiebeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great peachy pink. It lasts for hours. I'm almost finished with my first tube, and will definitely re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by KBru

This is perfectly creamy but still stays on. The color is a rich pink-coral with no shimmer and just a slight shine. It wears well and compliments fair skin. It isn't too bold of a color but it's not dull, either. It's a great everyday shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by maeshiil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I initially bought this for the name (I'm a huge Marilyn Monroe fan) but it has quickly become one of my favorite lip products. I really don't know how to categorize the color; It's not coral, it's not peach, nor is it pink. It seems to be a mixture of all of those, and it's very, very pretty. The formulation is great as well: long lasting but not drying, with a nice, satin finish. I've heard people complain about the packaging, but I like it's simplicity and the fact that it's lightweight.
I will definitely have to try more Nars lipsticks.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by sarahfeeni

I was such an idiot for swapping this away years ago. I used to be very timid about lipstick (was more of of lip gloss person for most of my life) but now that I wear bright, almost neon colors many days of the week Niagara is totally tame and comfortable!

I thought I would give it a try again today at the NARS counter and it looked so so lovely on me paired with Gilda blush, some bronzer, copacabana highlighter and finishing powder. It was truly the EXACT pink-peachy color that I have been looking for for a long time. Hilarious that I used to actually own this lipstick but never wore it and swapped it away! silly me! but if I had kept that lippie it would be all dried out and gross now. better that someone got to enjoy it and now I am happy with my new tube of it. its so gorgeous and perfect for spring and summer.

I bet this looks amazing with Orgasm blush and neutral eyes/just mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was vaguely aware this shade existed, but to be honest, it never caught my eye until I saw it featured in a You Tube video. With my interest piqued, I decided to swatch it in Sephora and I fell . . . . in LOVE.
There is something so stunning about this shade. I think part of the allure is in its elegant simplicity. Itís neither coral nor red. Itís not pinky or peachy. It is at once unique and universal. This is a lipstick you could wear to work on a boring old Tuesday or on date night with your special someone. Running out to pick up milk at the grocery store? Swipe on a bit of Niagara and youíll instantly look pulled together. Job interview? Niagara says, ďHire me. I am reliable, fastidious, but not flashy.Ē
As if the shade itself werenít enough of a selling point, letís discus the sumptuous, creamy texture and semi-matte finish, both of which work towards making this color all the more perfect.
Ladies, if you have not already done so, do yourself an immense favor and treat yourself to this gem of a lipstick. You will not be disappointed.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No