July 28, 2014 | 1506 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pure Seduction

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells so good when I hug my sister lol
I went out and bought it and YUCK LOL
I absolutely HATE IT haha
It kinda reminds me of strawberries idk
I just cannot stand it. It gives me a headache and makes my stomach turn.
I also never buy fruity type scents so this could be why as well as my chemistry with it,
but I cannot stand it even inside the bottle.
Reminds me of a childs/preteen perfume type scent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

So great, just like love spell. This is fruitier though, long lasting and more like roses & cherries I guess . Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Jillybeans07

Love love love this body mist! It's fruity and fresh. I always get compliments on it. If you were a fan of Love Spell you will love it! I was a big Love Spell fan and then I feel like they changed the smell so I switched to this and loved it. It doesn't last terribly long but I've found if I mist it near my hair or spray and walk thru the smell lasts most of the day when it's on your hair. I always buy my at Christmas time when they have the best sales and get 5 at a time. I always have one with me! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by jbp6796

I love the mixture of both floral and fruity. It has a very sweet quality to it but while strong at first, it quickly dissipates to a more moderate level. I fell in love with the scent because of its ability to be both a day scent and a night scent. It also works during all four seasons unlike many of my other fragrances (which only fit for one or two seasons). My sister is the one who introduced me to the scent and after my stealing it routinely from her purse to use, she bout me a small travel size set of the body mist, lotion, and shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by seristoff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! It's such daring scent with beautiful notes! I picked up this bottle when I smelled a tester and I absolutely love it. I also love the colour of the perfume! I think that body mists only last a long time, which makes me a little sad as I really wish that Victoria Secret would make a eau de toilette of this because it is such a beautiful scent but doesn't last very long :( But I still LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent and definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best body mists from Victoria's Secret! It smells so fruity and fresh! I get alot of compliments when I wear this spray. It's very lovely and it reminds me of a spring day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Kelley925

I used to love this fragrance and Amber Romance but they changed something in the formula. A friend of mine also used to wear it and Love Spell but she doesn't any more. We both think the dry down or silage smells like burnt plastic. I really miss the old formulation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Louisecheese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NICEST SMELL I HAVE SMELT IN MY LIFE. Lasts quite long and the body lotion is lovely too! Got even more in the sales today and even if it was £30 I'd probably get it and I hate spending lots of money! I get soooooo many compliments

Couldn't recommend it more !

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Jojoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells very fruity and floral. It's good for an everyday perfume. It's strong but isn't long lasting at all. It's very fresh and smells a little like love spell

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by AmmaL

This body mist smells great!