November 26, 2014 | 1636 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pure Seduction

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I absolutely love the vs line. Way more than b&bw. I have the body mists in Amber romance, mango temptation , vanilla lace and this one of course. All the scents are normally different, this one does smell a lot like love spell but love spell never settled well on me. So I tried this out, and I love it. It's fruity and sweet, way different than vanilla lace which is my signature scent for sure. If you like fruity scents that can be worn all year long, day or night, this one is for you. It's honestly a great smell, I can't picture anyone older wearing this because it is a young scent, not complex, not super sophisticated. It's just a fun nice scent. Guys love it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I am usually a fan of fruity scents but this one has a sour fruity note and I really dislike it...it's just not something I would want to smell on my or anyone else's skin. It also seems like a scent you would buy a little girl, like a toy.The lasting power seems to be good though although never having used it on my body probably doesn't give me the right to judge that, I only base it on how long I can still smell it in the air after I spray the room. I got it in the mini size together with 4 other VS mists so right now I am using it to refresh the bathroom. And I am not usually that hard to please when it comes to fragrances, I have about 8 other VS mists that I really like/love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by whiteflowers17

This smells so fruity and sweet, It is definitely my favorite! But I would recomend it only for people who love sweet scents, it can by a little overpowering for others.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This smells so good when I hug my sister lol
I went out and bought it and YUCK LOL
I absolutely HATE IT haha
It kinda reminds me of strawberries idk
I just cannot stand it. It gives me a headache and makes my stomach turn.
I also never buy fruity type scents so this could be why as well as my chemistry mixed with it,
but I cannot stand it even inside the bottle.
Reminds me of a childs/preteen perfume type scent
Smells wonderful on my little sis tho..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

So great, just like love spell. This is fruitier though, long lasting and more like roses & cherries I guess . Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Jillybeans07

Love love love this body mist! It's fruity and fresh. I always get compliments on it. If you were a fan of Love Spell you will love it! I was a big Love Spell fan and then I feel like they changed the smell so I switched to this and loved it. It doesn't last terribly long but I've found if I mist it near my hair or spray and walk thru the smell lasts most of the day when it's on your hair. I always buy my at Christmas time when they have the best sales and get 5 at a time. I always have one with me! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by jbp6796

I love the mixture of both floral and fruity. It has a very sweet quality to it but while strong at first, it quickly dissipates to a more moderate level. I fell in love with the scent because of its ability to be both a day scent and a night scent. It also works during all four seasons unlike many of my other fragrances (which only fit for one or two seasons). My sister is the one who introduced me to the scent and after my stealing it routinely from her purse to use, she bout me a small travel size set of the body mist, lotion, and shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by seristoff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! It's such daring scent with beautiful notes! I picked up this bottle when I smelled a tester and I absolutely love it. I also love the colour of the perfume! I think that body mists only last a long time, which makes me a little sad as I really wish that Victoria Secret would make a eau de toilette of this because it is such a beautiful scent but doesn't last very long :( But I still LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent and definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best body mists from Victoria's Secret! It smells so fruity and fresh! I get alot of compliments when I wear this spray. It's very lovely and it reminds me of a spring day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Kelley925

I used to love this fragrance and Amber Romance but they changed something in the formula. A friend of mine also used to wear it and Love Spell but she doesn't any more. We both think the dry down or silage smells like burnt plastic. I really miss the old formulation.