April 19, 2014 | 1789 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pure Seduction

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by jbp6796

I love the mixture of both floral and fruity. It has a very sweet quality to it but while strong at first, it quickly dissipates to a more moderate level. I fell in love with the scent because of its ability to be both a day scent and a night scent. It also works during all four seasons unlike many of my other fragrances (which only fit for one or two seasons). My sister is the one who introduced me to the scent and after my stealing it routinely from her purse to use, she bout me a small travel size set of the body mist, lotion, and shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by seristoff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! It's such daring scent with beautiful notes! I picked up this bottle when I smelled a tester and I absolutely love it. I also love the colour of the perfume! I think that body mists only last a long time, which makes me a little sad as I really wish that Victoria Secret would make a eau de toilette of this because it is such a beautiful scent but doesn't last very long :( But I still LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent and definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best body mists from Victoria's Secret! It smells so fruity and fresh! I get alot of compliments when I wear this spray. It's very lovely and it reminds me of a spring day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Kelley925

I used to love this fragrance and Amber Romance but they changed something in the formula. A friend of mine also used to wear it and Love Spell but she doesn't any more. We both think the dry down or silage smells like burnt plastic. I really miss the old formulation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Louisecheese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NICEST SMELL I HAVE SMELT IN MY LIFE. Lasts quite long and the body lotion is lovely too! Got even more in the sales today and even if it was £30 I'd probably get it and I hate spending lots of money! I get soooooo many compliments

Couldn't recommend it more !

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Jojoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells very fruity and floral. It's good for an everyday perfume. It's strong but isn't long lasting at all. It's very fresh and smells a little like love spell

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by AmmaL

This body mist smells great!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by xxsaphxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is way too sugary sweet. I gave away my 30mL edt to my friend who seems to love it. This is just too fruity sweet. Not seductive at all.... Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by karlaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

one of my all time favorites (:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by MacBarbie90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is AMAZING! I bought this fragrance at a 3-for $15 sale at VS and fell in love. The floral and fruity hints are perfect and I would spray it when going to school and leaving gym class. I would walk in my next class after gym and my perfume fell out my bag and the girl who sat next to me asked "is that why you smell so good everyday?" and a guy who sat next to me pick it up and sprayed it all over his jacket and after that was obsessed with the smell and literally begged for it everyday, haha. Overall, this scent will hide any body odors and is great for a light pick-me-up in your morning routines.