Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction

4.1

on 8/4/2015 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

One of my go to scents! I love it but wont buy it at regular price. I wait to they go on sale!

on 8/4/2015 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a mist spray that comes off very light and fresh. It is a sweet noted perfume and smells much of fruits and flowers.
The botanicals advertised here are:melon, plum and freesia. When I first sprayed this the first note I always smelled was honeydew melon and plumeria.The undertone smell reminded me of berrys I did not smell plum , but maybe it was masked by the berry scent. Somewhere in the middle I noticed a sweet pea/ violet like blend. Though it was very weak. I guessed this was what they meant by the freesia. Freesia is a flower whose scent I would compare to a rose, violet, hyacinth or a lilac. If you like the smell of freesia you may enjoy the blend here but it is the weakest and it is not the same.
One other thing , this has alcohol. Sometimes after I sprayed this and rubbed it on my pulse the transfer seemed uneven between the actual alcohol and the fragrance on both hands. The alcohol scent smells like ethanol and it is one of the first thing you sometimes whiff when this is spritzed on. Luckily, it seems to disappear within the first 5 minutes or so only to be replaced with the featured must spray.
This is good for anytime of year but nicest in the spring or summer. It does not last long . It lasts about 2 hours but that is how a mist is. It will not smell heavy, but it may smell to sweet for some.

on 6/21/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The scent is pleasant, as is all the other VS fragrance, but what makes Pure Seduction more special to me is how gorgeous the color of the liquid is. It looks like melted jewels. I love displaying it in my room.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

pure seduction is so sweet. i detest pure seduction along with love spell. pure seduction is sugar overload in a bottle. when sprayed i instantly start coughing. it reminds me of hawaiian punch just gross and juveinile scent. yuck

on 11/17/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love the vs line. Way more than b&bw. I have the body mists in Amber romance, mango temptation , vanilla lace and this one of course. All the scents are normally different, this one does smell a lot like love spell but love spell never settled well on me. So I tried this out, and I love it. It's fruity and sweet, way different than vanilla lace which is my signature scent for sure. If you like fruity scents that can be worn all year long, day or night, this one is for you. It's honestly a great smell, I can't picture anyone older wearing this because it is a young scent, not complex, not super sophisticated. It's just a fun nice scent. Guys love it

on 10/11/2014 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am usually a fan of fruity scents but this one has a sour fruity note and I really dislike it...it's just not something I would want to smell on my or anyone else's skin. It also seems like a scent you would buy a little girl, like a toy.The lasting power seems to be good though although never having used it on my body probably doesn't give me the right to judge that, I only base it on how long I can still smell it in the air after I spray the room. I got it in the mini size together with 4 other VS mists so right now I am using it to refresh the bathroom. And I am not usually that hard to please when it comes to fragrances, I have about 8 other VS mists that I really like/love.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells so fruity and sweet, It is definitely my favorite! But I would recomend it only for people who love sweet scents, it can by a little overpowering for others.

on 6/29/2014 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This smells so good when I hug my sister lol
I went out and bought it and YUCK LOL
I absolutely HATE IT haha
It kinda reminds me of strawberries idk
I just cannot stand it. It gives me a headache and makes my stomach turn.
I also never buy fruity type scents so this could be why as well as my chemistry mixed with it,
but I cannot stand it even inside the bottle.
Reminds me of a childs/preteen perfume type scent
Smells wonderful on my little sis tho..

So great, just like love spell. This is fruitier though, long lasting and more like roses & cherries I guess . Love it

on 4/23/2014 9:38:00 PM

Love love love this body mist! It's fruity and fresh. I always get compliments on it. If you were a fan of Love Spell you will love it! I was a big Love Spell fan and then I feel like they changed the smell so I switched to this and loved it. It doesn't last terribly long but I've found if I mist it near my hair or spray and walk thru the smell lasts most of the day when it's on your hair. I always buy my at Christmas time when they have the best sales and get 5 at a time. I always have one with me! :)

Popular Fragrances