MAC Satin Lipstick in Brave

4.1

on 7/28/2015 7:30:00 PM

Very upset this color did not work on me. I love mac lipsticks but I will not be repurchasing Brave. It's a BEAUTIFUL color, I just advise you to TRY IT ON IN STORE BEFORE YOU BUY IT, as I've heard other people say it didn't look good on them yet it is a pretty color

on 7/6/2015 7:45:00 AM

I fought buying Brave forever. I have an issue with pulling out orange and brown tones in a color if they have any iota of those in the shade. While sometimes this almost skews feeling a bit like that in a certain light, for the most part and more than any other shade than I have tried in this pinky beige nude category, it is nice. Almost too plain and simple, but nice. No frost, or metallic sheen or over glossy texture. It does not feel old lady ish. It just looks like subtle, polished MLBB / pinky beige shade. Perfect for when you are focusing on the eyes or simply want a professional polished look for work. I am glad to have it in my collection but I haven't really reached for it much this spring & summer.

on 7/6/2015 2:37:00 AM

This was the first MAC lipstick I bought and is to this day my favorite lipstick ever ! I have repurchased 5 times and love it so much . Great product for my NW15 skin, and one of the few nude lipsticks I can wear.

on 6/19/2015 10:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This was my first MAC lisptick and I absolutely love it !

I first wanted to buy Angel but it's way too light for me. So I bought Brave and I loooove it so much ! It's kind of a "your lips but better" colour and you can wear it on any occasion.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This lipstick is amazing. Im not a sucker for lipsstick or lipproduct at all but this baby togheter whit or without lippen soar is amazing. If you are a sucker for lipstick this one is just for you.

Its not the most pricies lipstick but it it quite it depends on what u usaly buy. But Brave whit lippen soar is amazing. Try it!!!

on 4/14/2015 3:18:00 PM

I bought this about two years ago and only worn it a handful of times. I'm not a great fan of how it looks on me. It definitely pulls more cool on me and looks very similar to Syrup on my lips. Unfortunately as much as I like the shade, it does nothing for my complexion and makes me look completely washed out :(. Great shade nonetheless but just not right for my skin tone.

Nice colour for us fans of syrup/ modesty/ faux - lovely nudey pink but is also a little bit drying

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this lipstick, it's the first time I've worn a nude shade that I can feel good about. I saw this lipstick paired with Soar lipliner and together they give me a perfect MLBB shade that I can wear without feeling like I'm entering a room lips-first (to date I have always worn very bold, dark or ultra-bright shades). This lipstick is perfect for any occasion - it's like they say, I wear it, it doesn't wear me. It's matte but not drying, and it lasted me through breakfast today. I have already bought a back-up because I really feel comfortable wearing this shade. Plus, it never comes off on my teeth, bonus!

on 3/22/2015 10:20:00 PM

I am so disappointed that this color doesn't look good on me. It just turns straight up brown on my pale lips. I've been searching for the perfect mauvey pink lippy and finally found it the day after I got this, it is Smashbox's fab new matte lippies in Mauve. They go on like a dream, feel like a balm, and stay on forever.

on 3/14/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This lipstick is my new favourite nude shade from mac (was previously angel), it sits comfortably on my lips and is moderately long lasting. Perfect, and yet another mac lipstick that is so worth the money!

Popular Lipsticks