December 20, 2014 | 1319 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick in Brave

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Vanityfemme

This lipstick it definitely my lips but better colour but Although its satin it goes on to the lips like a creamy matte. However the colour looks different on me than the picture provided above. Still love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by ang_c

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For some reason, a LOT of MAC lipstick colours that everyone else loves, just don't work for me. This is one of them. On me it looked like a frosty pink from the 80s, very old fashioned and not at all flattering. The tone of this lipstick is just too cool. I need a warm pink and this is not it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Makeupfanlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The lipstick has a fantastic pink nude colour with brown and a pinch of purple inside, perfect for every day! But it's too too dry! I don't have extremely dry lips & I wear Matt & retro Matt with no drying! That lipstick dries so much my lips that almost bleed. I also find the smell less flattering than the other lipsticks !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by biniya123

love it, its a natural my lips but better color. I wear it almost everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by FancyMeBrit

Very nice settle pink! This is my so call business pink! I love bright colors and this is the first neutral I bought and loved! You can build it up for a bright color!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by sorrynotsorry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Perfect MLBB for me. Love Hot Gossip but it has no staying power so I went to the mac counter looking for a different formula. I've never used a satin before and this almost seems matte to me. full-coverage long-lasting but needs gloss over top of it.
slightly darker than my natural lip tone. beautiful!!

edit: it does not look like the featured picture on me. it's a bit darker.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by AimeeDpre

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just bought this shade today and it's also my first MAC product. Being over 50 I have opted for a more polished well groomed look, nothing too bright, and this color is my lip color only better. Can't yet attest to the wear factor, but being a bit drier than most other formulas I expect it will hold up nicely, looking forward to wearing it daily!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick after watching youtuber beautycrush saying this was her favourite lipstick and because we are same colouring nc35 I went and bought it without really considering. Big mistake, it appears like a lovely color and but I has this really weird undertone which makes the color look really muddy. I tried to wear it but always change color before leaving the house. I finally toss it today, putting it in my empties box!

EDIT: I gave this to my sister which is a NW25, she has pink undertones and she told me she hated too! There really is something about this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by weheartmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Brave is a MLBB lipstick. It is a gorgeous mauve pink color. I originally wanted Cosmo but they were sold out. This was the next closest color, in my opinion and I am beyond happy I picked it up. GET IT! You will not be disappointed!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy Grail my-lips-but-better lipstick color here!! Bought this on a whim, and I'm in love. I have two in storage in case I run out, which I know I will. A beautiful, lovely color <3