Olay Complete Moisture Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

on 11/24/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This a very simple, inexpensive moisturizer. It's nothing special, all it does is moisturize. the texture is pretty average, the smell is not great but not terrible. It doesn't make my skin better, doesn't make it worse. Just a very very ordinary moisturizer, its good to have around I guess.

on 9/2/2010 6:27:00 AM

I didn't mind the moisture in this product, but it wasn't anything great or terrible. Until it broke me out. I don't have extremely sensitive skin, since I'm on birth control, but every time I used this (3 days in a row and then a two week break, then another 2 days) I would break out the very next day. No other product I've used has had such an immediate reaction.

on 6/25/2009 4:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I hated this moisturizer. It was way too heavy. Smells don't bother me, but this smell just annoys me. Hate this smell. This just makes my face oily and slimy. And it clogs my pores.

on 8/19/2008 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

oh my, this stuff is great. it moisturizes wonderfully and i think i'm gonna steal my mom's right now! after one use, you could tell that your face is much smoother and it's pretty cheap. i would repurchase.

on 4/12/2008 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I use the senstive skin version of this product. My skin is combination and ultra senstive and this works well. I only have to apply a pea sized amount to moisturize my entire face, if you use any more than that it will get goopy. Also shake the bottle up before you use it becuase I've noticed that if you let it sit it will get thick over time. I wish the bottle came in a pump packaging or a flip top so I didn't have to fiddle with the lid. This product works well for all ages, I'm a third generation user in my family.

I love this spf mousturizer! most products that come with sun protection are thick or leave an oily sheen, but this one doesn't. it soaks into skin well, doesn't cause breakouts, and i haven't noticed any sunburns! (mind i have only used it in the winter, but i have very pale skin that will burn anytime of year) only thing is, don't put too much on a once! if you goop in on it gets pretty oily, just a little bit at a time should do it

on 3/1/2008 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's the perfect facial moisturizer for me! SPF + UVA/UVB protection is an excellent addition. If I have super dry skin in an area one day, I leave this on overnight and by morning, my face is flawless! =] However, this does tend to get a bit shiny on my face (even though I use the Oily/Combination formula)...so I took off one lippie. But I use a powder over this...so the shiny-ness doesn't last very long, and my face turns matte again. For 6 fl. oz of lotion, this is a true bargain! My only annoyance with this lotion is that you have to twist the bottle cap open (like a water bottle) to get it to open. Another problem is that you can't see how much product is left in the package, since it's not transparent. The frangrace may irritate some people, and others will love it! I personally think it smells wonderful!!! This is a very good moisturizer and I highly recommend it!!!!! =]

on 1/21/2008 1:34:00 AM

oh my, wonderful! I used boscia moisturizer before this and although i liked it alot, and it did not break out my skin, it also did not moisturize my skin enough. I use a 5% bp wash which dries out my skin so I need something fairly emollient. This fully hydrates my skin without breakouts. And you get a really good sized thing of this for 10 11 bucks? HG. -i use the one for dry skin (complete plus)

on 12/23/2007 4:25:00 PM

THIS IS A FABULOUS MOISTURIZER I'M ALMOST THIRTY AND I STILL GET MISTAKEN FOR 18 WHICH IS ALWAYS A GOOD COMPLIMENT

ALL OLAY PRODUCTS ARE GREAT AND WORTH A TRY

on 11/16/2007 9:24:00 AM

Though an avid buyer of Dermalogica, I found their moisturisers just sat on top of my skin. This is a great moisturiser for day and night with suncare included. I apply this after Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster and find both contribute to my soft, hydrated skin. Will always repurchase.