Urban Decay nail enamel - perversion

4.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/15/2009 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this nail polish. It's the blackest of black and shiny - can get by with using only one coat because it's thick/creamy. Only downside is that it's not long lasting as I would like but a definite repurchase.

on 3/16/2009 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This a high gloss cram black polish. It looks like patent leather. I love UD polishes. The application is so easy and this polish is a couple of years old but the formula hasn't gunked up at all. I love this. I bought this when it was in the RIP section online and it was like $6!

on 1/29/2007 5:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This nail polish reminds me of thick, slick tar (in the very best way possible!). One coat was suffiencient to get a nice black effect, but I put on two to make it super dark. Warning: do not buy this if you want any sort of sparkle in your black polish! Perversion is tragically on its way out, so if you want to try it, time is of the essence! I am now curious about trying other Urban Decay polishes due to the quality of this product.

on 11/7/2006 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was sad that I didnt even discover this stuff until they were already discontinued, but luckily I got a few shades already!! Including this one, I only had to use 1 coat, awesome! The color is rich and strong. The enamel is thick and so far hasnt chipped. I love this stuff even more than my OPI stuff!
I really think I need to get back to the site and buy more colors!

on 11/1/2006 3:56:00 AM

Just snagged a couple of bottles of this before it's gone for good. I love that the first coat is not streaky. Most of my dark polishes, including other black or blackened shades, need 2 or 3 coats to be their most colorful and even. This is one coat and done! Doesn't chip easily. Can wear on tips for 3 or more days, and on toes for one week or more. I reapply shiny topcoat if it starts to look a little dull. and I make sure to wipe my tips and toes after a shower, so that soap residue doesn't dull the polish. Learned that from someone here on mua! Now I do it obsessively haha.

One coat, long-lasting black vinyl sexy gothy goodness. The coolest black polish EVER. Buy this now while you still can - why this was discontinued is a mystery, heads must roll!

on 1/20/2005 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Highly pigmented, wet-look, black polish. Leaves your nails a very opaque jet-black with only one coat. Great polish!

Popular Polishes