Rimmel Lasting Finish Polish in Blood Red

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/6/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this as a cheaper alternative to OPI's "I'm Really Not a Waitress", but ended up returning it because it showed up orange on my nails, even after 3 or 4 coats. It also peeled off after less than a day, even with base and top coats. I've had good experiences with Rimmel's 60 second polishes, but I will not be purchasing anything else in this line.

I have love for this product and colour.

Went on well, dried fast, coverage in two coats and with a top coat, didn't chip much at all.

I bought this colour while on a business trip. My nails were OPI - An Affair In Red Square, which I adore, but I forgot to bring the bottle with me for touch ups (and didn't want to spend $12 on something I already owned for the sake of 3 days).
I found that 'Blood Red' was VERY similar: a nice, true darkish red with a foil finish.
It was a little more orange based than Affair In Red Square, but for the tiny chips I touched up, it didn't really look all that different after I applied a top coat.

A great colour for the holiday season.
Festive!

Really adore this stuff and would buy again.
Great price!

on 10/31/2009 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought it with Black Satin. These are great, and under $3. The shade is a little more vibrant than OPI's waitress shade. Which makes it stand out on nails. These hardly chip at all without a topcoat, and even less with one. Edit: I took off a lippie, it turns orange on my nails. Not the pretty red in the bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a really pretty polish, a deep true red with some shimmer to it. Its similar to OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress. It wears well and stays fairly shiny. Imight repurchase.

on 12/29/2007 10:52:00 PM

LOVE this shade of red- very bright blue based red with a metallic sheen to it. It's very fun and classy looking- yet it can also go the other way and be edgy and badass (especially with the name). Very great quality, as with most of the other rimmel polishes, and I just love the brushes they use (fat and wide for great streak-free coverage).
Try this shade if you like OPI's I'm not really a waitress- I love this one way more than their metallic red.

Fun color for anyone. This is a great product. I love the shade of this red, compared to many others I have tried over the years. Some reds are kind of cheap looking. This one is a rich, burnt red yet bright and cheery. I enjoy wearing this on my toes and it seems to last a long time without chipping, if I apply a clear coat over it. This polish is really fun to use and the texture and quality is great. This is my favorite nail polish from Rimmel. I would recommend this shade to YOU!

on 1/20/2005 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love Rimmel cosmetics, and their nail polishes are excellent as well as cheap. As a polish, these are superior to many for me because if you notice, the applicator brush is not thin and slighty round - it's wide and FLAT, which makes applying the polish a breeze for me and prevents me from making terrible streaks across the skin outside my nail. As a color, Blood Red is a pearlized red, blue based, with tracesof gold and silver shimmer. Excellent on toes and fingers when you want to feel fun AND sophisticated.

Popular Polishes