November 22, 2014 | 896 users online

Gels/Soaps - St. Ives - Relaxing Aroma Steam Body Wash - Lavender & Chamomile

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2006 11:33:00 PM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This body wash creates a ton of lather when it's used in conjunction with a body poof. Tons! I agree with one of the reviewers below that it has the scent of sweet grape gum. This scent lingers, not on the skin, but in the bathroom. Whenever I use this body wash, the fragrance scents the bathroom all day. The thing I dislike about this product is that it is not moisturizing. Not at all. In fact, I found it to be slightly drying--you will definitely need a moisturizer afterward. It is just another mediocre product by St. Ives. I would not purchase again. It retails for approximately $4.99, so I guess you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2005 9:35:00 PM More reviews by shimmersweetie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To tell you the truth, I only bought this one because of the color of the bottle (yes, I am an artist and therefore I am insane when it comes to color coordination!) :) This really moisturized my dry skin...and I actually felt relaxed whenever I smelled it in the shower! It didn't smell like Lavender at all...which is good because lavender is not my favorite scent. I can't remember exactly what it smelled like (before I ran out of this stuff) but I know that it was soothing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 4:06:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

When I bought this I meant to grab the Almond & Sweet Cream one, but it was too late and Lavendar and Chamomile it was. Not a biggie. It came in a 50% bonus size bottle so for less than 3 bucks it was quite a nice find. When I got in the shower I was disappointed to see how thin it was, but then I lathered it up on my bath pouf...wow...the lather is amazing. This has gotta be the closest thing to a bubble bath in the shower as you can get. The scent...was not Lavendar and Chamomile...in anyway, shape or form. It smells like very sweet bubble gum. Its almost on the verge of being sickenly sweet. I love this body wash but would not buy this scent again. I can't believe how well this moisturizes tho...I think it might actually be better than Dove's Deep Moisture..and I can't believe I'm saying that. Except for this particular scent..this is a great bodywash.