Paula's Choice Hazelnut [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Not tested on animals

on 5/12/2009 5:19:00 PM

A great neutral medium brown. The texture is smooth, doesn't crease with a good primer applied underneath, and it is sheer, but buildable.

on 2/23/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My new HG brown shadow! I'm a NC20-25 foundation. I use Sally Hansen eye base then this color. I have hazel eyes and wear this with Cream. Makes the green pop. It also goes on silky smooth, somewhat sheer. I wear contacts and it didn't bother my eyes at all. Love it. Well worth the money.

on 6/5/2008 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a medium golden brown shadow. I find it too light to use as a liner and too yellow to use as a lid or crease shade on my cool-toned skin. I will not repurchase.
Ingredients: Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Aluminum Powder. continued >>

on 11/10/2007 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have had this eyeshadow for a while, but never appreciated its true beauty until today. Hazelnut is the perfect, matte, medium-golden brown eyeshadow for me. I originally bought this for eyelining, but today I used this in the crease with MAC Your Ladyship pigment, and this looked fantastic. Lasted all day, too, with no creasing. I also had no trouble blending this $8.95 eyeshadow on my lids. Better pigmented and outperformed some other, more expensive, brands of eyeshadows that I own. Highly recommended.

on 10/11/2005 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product whilst it was on a sale. $10.30 here in Australia.

I prefer single colour eyeshadows as l always find a couple of colours l don't like or don't suit me in the trio's or quads.

I was a bit worried because l have read negative comments about Paula's eyeshadows. I love the colour, the pigment was good, didn't flake and lasted for hours.

Would repurchase this product again, and am putting in an order for more colours.

on 7/17/2005 9:53:00 AM

This is quite an unusual colour, being soft olive brown with a touch of yellow.
Sounds awful but is very subtle on the eye and works well as a crease shadow and also as a soft liner.

I have green eyes and this is sufficiently slightly off key in tone to really emphasise my eyes well.

Highly recommended

on 1/20/2005 1:41:00 PM

This is the perfect eye liner shade for me, out of all of her browns I've tried. (I do like her Graphite for a black liner for evenings, too) but this also is a great crease color for me as well. Great double duty product!