September 23, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Shadow - Paula's Choice - Hazelnut [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A great neutral medium brown. The texture is smooth, doesn't crease with a good primer applied underneath, and it is sheer, but buildable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My new HG brown shadow! I'm a NC20-25 foundation. I use Sally Hansen eye base then this color. I have hazel eyes and wear this with Cream. Makes the green pop. It also goes on silky smooth, somewhat sheer. I wear contacts and it didn't bother my eyes at all. Love it. Well worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a medium golden brown shadow. I find it too light to use as a liner and too yellow to use as a lid or crease shade on my cool-toned skin. I will not repurchase.
    Ingredients: Talc, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Carmine, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Aluminum Powder. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I have had this eyeshadow for a while, but never appreciated its true beauty until today. Hazelnut is the perfect, matte, medium-golden brown eyeshadow for me. I originally bought this for eyelining, but today I used this in the crease with MAC Your Ladyship pigment, and this looked fantastic. Lasted all day, too, with no creasing. I also had no trouble blending this $8.95 eyeshadow on my lids. Better pigmented and outperformed some other, more expensive, brands of eyeshadows that I own. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2005 9:56:00 PM More reviews by aussiegal1au

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product whilst it was on a sale. $10.30 here in Australia.

I prefer single colour eyeshadows as l always find a couple of colours l don't like or don't suit me in the trio's or quads.

I was a bit worried because l have read negative comments about Paula's eyeshadows. I love the colour, the pigment was good, didn't flake and lasted for hours.

Would repurchase this product again, and am putting in an order for more colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2005 9:53:00 AM More reviews by ipomea

This is quite an unusual colour, being soft olive brown with a touch of yellow.
    Sounds awful but is very subtle on the eye and works well as a crease shadow and also as a soft liner.

I have green eyes and this is sufficiently slightly off key in tone to really emphasise my eyes well.

Highly recommended

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 1:41:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect eye liner shade for me, out of all of her browns I've tried. (I do like her Graphite for a black liner for evenings, too) but this also is a great crease color for me as well. Great double duty product!