Revlon Age Defying Makeup with Botafirm SPF 20 for Normal/Combination Skin

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (8.0%), Zinc Oxide (3%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Boron Nitride, Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, Nylon 12, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl 6 Polyricinoleate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alumina, Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Macrocystic Pyrifera (Extract), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Fomes Officinalis Extract (Mushroom), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract (Grape), Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Laureth 7, Glycerin, Silica, Methicone, PEG/PPG 20/15 Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Tribehenin, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 5/30/2014 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

very poor coverage it's not buildable at all, it didnt cover up anything.., it doesn't have a pump it's so annoying, but it has some SPF in it which is a good thing, but eh...

on 2/10/2014 10:58:00 PM

I have only used this product for one day.. but I can definitely say I was surprised by how good it was. I have some acne scaring on my face - not deep scaring, just on the surface and I do get some acne sometimes so I do need good coverage. Although I used some concealer over the scars, this product did its job well. When I first put it on I wasn't sure it would have great coverage but after a few minutes I looked in the mirror and seemed that to have settled and it looked great - it looked so naturaly, not cakey at all and I have had it on all day and it still looks great! Definitely would recommend this but if you need good coverage for acne scaring you will have to use a little concealer. Overal great foundation and I love the pump and the packaging/bottle!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a very sheer foundation. I actually bought this by mistake and decided to give it a try anyway. I used it only once because it was one of the worst foundations I have ever tried. It's very very sheer and has a funny odor to it. It kinda smells of chemicals but also kind of peanut buttery. I know that's weird, right. But my boyfriend actually noticed it first. He leaned in to hug me right after I had applied this, so it was still fairly wet and he said wow ur face smells like peanut butter! Lol! I know it sounds crazy but it actually does..with a slight chemically smell too, if that makes any sense. Anyways, the coverage was poor. I had to use a ton of powder over this and I would definitely not buy this again. Thank God I returned this & could get back my $9, this was so not worth it! Revlon does have a new version of this foundation out w/a pump and way better coverage and I can't wait to try that one!

This is the closest dupe to Nars Sheer Glow I've found. The coverage, look and feel are spot-on! This foundation is a little heavier in application feel and there's SPF in this but they are VERY similar and NARS SG is my HG. I do like this budget friendly option for my very dehydrated skin. Oily skin people will not like this. The title states the obvious "Age Defying", it's for mature, dry and dehydrated spectrum of skins.

on 11/23/2013 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I only bought this because it was on sale on walgreens for $4 so I decided to try it and... I did like this stuff it has no coverage at all and made my face feel so oily . I would not buy this again

on 11/16/2013 12:56:00 PM

Used the foundation for years and really like it, blends well, covereage tad on the light side but it is buildable.. Worth a try!

on 11/10/2013 8:19:00 PM

Virtually no coverage! As others have stated most tinted moisturizers have more coverage than this, thank god I picked this up on clearance for a couple of bucks.

What a range of reviews for this product, unfortunately, my experience with this stuff was awful!

on 10/25/2013 12:47:00 AM

I personally love this foundation! Im on my THIRD bottle. I dont necessarily have perfect skin either and the coverage works great for me! I also love that its not cakey or look like a mask. I apply it using a sponge after i have already moisturized and its a medium coverage and generally covers my blemishes after i top it off with my powder. Another thing that i love about this foundation is that it doesn't make my skin worse, if anything my skin has cleared up since i have switched over to this. My old foundation I used to have to run to the bathroom and blot every couple hrs. but this one lasts all day, if its really humid i might have to blot maybe once midday but nothing to complain about!! I would appreciate a pump though ;) Overall, i lovelovelove this and will continue repurchasing!!!

on 8/26/2013 10:30:00 AM

I agree with all the other negative reviews - this stuff is really rubbish!
I picked it up in Northern Ireland the other day, only because it was in the bargain basket at 50p! Got one for my sister too and my Mum bought one.
Hmm. I've always been complemented on my good skin and am always getting told I look much younger than my age of 43.
However, I have some rosacea patches, nose pores and am starting to get some age blemishes.
This foundation is 'age-defying', right?
Wrong!
I thought maybe it was because it was really old or something (hence price) but there is NO coverage. A dull, dead colour (Fresh Ivory, which I was thrilled to find in the bargain bucket) that is neither 'dewy' nor age-defying. Botafirm? Whatever that is... Nope, nothing about my face looks firmer either! Absolute rubbish. It smells lovely so I'm guessing it's not 'off' and this is actually how it was made!
Even if I had the skin I had 20 years ago, without the abovementioned flaws, I can tell that this would do nothing at all for my skin or look, really surprised as I've always thought Revlon was a 'very good make'. Will update if my Mum/sis get back to me about their use of it. Back to the foundation-finding drawing board for me!

on 8/1/2013 7:33:00 PM

Love this! I am 49, and have used and tried soooooooooo many foundations and was never happy with the products I tried--until now. I have been using this for over a year and I am so happy with this product. I have combination skin with some fine lines, but, when I put this on my face, my skin looks very healthy, and more importantly, younger. It does not transfer onto your clothing, and the color stays true ALL day. I have even gone to bed without washing it off(not a habit, to be sure) and the next morning the foundation looked as though I had just applied it. Love this product. I just wish it came with a pump.