August 30, 2014 | 1148 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Wanderful Wand - Neutral

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 5:01:00 PM More reviews by cerecita

This is my first ever concealer, around $10, its Fabulezzz for the eyes and if people have dark shadows , this is the best. This literally makes my eyes brighter, it must b because it has some sort of light reflecting particles or whatever (it says on the package), yup, it also covers nicely, any lil' zits, and redness. People People, BUY THIS! although it's kinda sad that this is the darkest shade available, the shade neuteral is perfect 4 my eye area, but a lil' lighter in other areas of my face. Im a lightish-medium olive skintone, neutral is what i always buy, LIGHT is too light.

UPDATE: gonna give this 5 stars now , i tried other concealers, annabelle skintrue concealer (which suxed), almay cover stick (not the right texture for undereyes)...THIS ONE BEATS them all this is my HG eye concealer and i shall never even bother with other ones, cuz this is the best, better then all the rest!
this really makes your eyes BRIGHT and what a difference it makes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2005 11:55:00 PM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Another impressive product from Physician's Formula! I ran out of my YSL Touche Eclat #2 and my local Clarins counter was out of Instant Light Perfecting Touch in 02, so I was desperate to find something comparable. I bought this based on P'ville reviews and I must say that it is a pretty good product. It does takes some blending and you definitely need to use a good eye cream right before or mixed in with the concealer. But overall, it is a good product. I got it on sale at Target, so that made it an even sweeter find! I bought the yellow which is similar to the YSL #2 and the Neutral which is similar to the ILPT 02. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2005 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Imanaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this to see if the method of application (like YSL) would work better for me than waht I've tried (Laura MErcier secret camo and countless others). I love this stuff. Cheap. Easy to apply.Isn't magic but certainly does the trick to help hide imperfections. I am going to get the lighter shade to work as more of a highlighter. Totally worth it.