October 21, 2014 | 1820 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Tinted Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by rayaray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybe no good for combination skin, gets oily soon, and the shades are quiet limited.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried a small amount of the moisturizer at the shop, and I'm glad I did. My skin started to turn red and became itchy after trying. When I washed it off, my skin started going back to normal. It's a pity though, as I liked te smell. Despite being allergic to this, my skin felt smoother, even though it was on for just a while. I like the packaging too - I prefer tubes to tubs as it is more hygienic.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Evelynem16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was very impressed by this product as I wasn't expected it to be so good. It feels hydrating and light on the skin. It is great for daily use and the colour isn't orange it blends into the skin really well. It smells nice as well! It is lightweight and would definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by maloneyxo

I didn't like this product - I found it too oily, not brilliant for coverage, and also I really didn't like the smell of it! My boyfriend actually noticed the smell of it too (which is saying something, trust me). It also only comes in one shade, as far as I remember, so won't actually suit many skin tones.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by cupcakesyesplease

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm afraid I didn't like this very much, I thought Body shop, oh this must be a good product. Oh I was wrong.

The colour was too dark for me, and I'm asian. It also made me oily really quickly. I guess people living in less humid places would find it moisturising, but if you get oily easily and if you live in south east asia: no.

BB cream ftw :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Marcele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Too oily. Not the best tinted cream. can leave 'fake' face look. No SPF - so i needed to apply cream with SPF under this one. waste of time

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by blaahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good tinted moisturiser. this product hasn't made me break out. Vitamin e is supposed to reduce your scars, over the past few months ive realised that it does reduce the appearance of my scars. I love that it gives me the dewy glow because most TM or foundations never give me the glow for that i have really dry skin.
If only it had an spf and variation of colours this would be the best TM !
The coverage is quite minimal but it does cover the redness that i get in the morning.
This product has lasted me for so long even though i use it on a daily basis.
I definitely recommend this product to everyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by cantix

it doesnt have an spf, it isnt perfect for daily make up for i live in very much sun exposure (Indonesia).
want to love this bcz as we know that this brand is basicly natural and hv no test on animals....but i wont to repurchase it because..the colour isnt matches for my skin tone and my face became very shiny after 4-5 hours wearing it :(

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by yonahraszek

It's really good for its price, especially that my skin is prone to an allergy but tollerates this TM very well. However after 4-5 hours it's a bit cakey. Makes my skin very shiny and causes small pimples here and there. Need to apply pressed powder more often than usually.
Nothing beats up Chanel TM for me.
The worst of all: gives my skin beige-ashy colour and because there aren't different colours available, I would not repurchase it for that reason.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by leannew666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I decided to get this tinted moisturizer as i find my skin tone to be uneven during the winter months and as i am quite fair using a concealer everyday can be quite annoying if i dont want to wear alot of make up.
I went to the Body Shop and the lady working behind the counter recommended using this even for the days when i dont want to wear make up.
I find this product good to use under my foundation and powder but because of the colour i would not be able to wear this alone as it is quite dark. Maybe if they made it in other tone colours this would be ok to wear alone.
I find that it goes on easy when i use my fingers and that i does help to even out my skin tone. I also noticed that it doesn't really have a smell to it, which i like.
Overall this product is good and the price wasn't too bad i think it reatils for £8.50 but because i have one of their love your body member cards i got some money off and got even more money off because i bought it on my birthday.