LUSH Gold Glitterbug

2.5

on 11/24/2012 8:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Why? Just why? Glitter in soap,why? I tried a tiny sliver of this on my hands tonight just to see if I liked it,after putting it on my hands I cannot imagine using this on my body :/
Haha it reminds me of this time I saw this lady walking into a mental health clinic and she was covered from head to toe in gold glitter,every time I see gold glitter I think of her!
Back to the soap: it feels chunky of course,it wrapped itself around my cuticles and nails like some greasy,glittery monstrosity thank goodness I had some julep facial for hands nearby and managed to remove much of the glitter at the cost of a layer of skin and a glittering sink :(
I wouldn't recommend this unless you're freaky like that and if you are I say to each his own.

Um the person below was writing about the Glitterbug from the Body Shop...um newsflash THIS IS LUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, this product was an impulse purchase, it feels nice on and smells great and yes its ultra glittery but the transfer of glitter onto EVERYTHING is insane. The glitter wouldn't say on me, it was on my boyfriend and my friends who i hugged and it was all over my clothessssss it was a nightmare to get off! ugh. what can i say, a big MISS by Lush.

on 7/11/2008 5:40:00 PM

"Glitterbug" for face and body from The Body Shop

The cons:
- the powder is so fine there is just no point
- when you finally do get it on your face/body the colour is an unflattering yellow rather than gold
- im not sure how much this was because it was a gift but most things from the body shop are overpriced

The pros:
The body shop does not test any of it's products on animals.
- Unless you tend to go for the whole 'i just swam in glitter' look - then this product will last you forever

on 1/18/2005 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like this one a lot. I wouldn't have picked it out myself, because the gold looks very intense -- but a friend bought it for me, and I'm so glad because I LOVE it! Not only is the glitter subtle and pretty, but the smell is fantastic -- I just keep sniffing my arm today! I can't pinpoint the fragrance, but it's lovely. Yay glitterbug!

Popular Body Skincare Products