October 1, 2014 | 2106 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipstick - Flushed

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 12:02:00 AM More reviews by rainshine

Perfect summer deep coral-pink lipstick. Also has a gorgeous subtle glisten--subtle metallic overlay. So great for a ds lippie--so of course discontinued. Super Lustrous are the best lipsticks ever--better than most HE! Better than the new crap the other ds lines and even Revlon is turning out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2006 6:50:00 PM More reviews by amby069

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So sad they d/c this! Its such a GREAT pinky golden coral lippie (LOVE it with MAC Nymphette l/g or Chanel Pin-up l/g to bring out the coral). And it was a d/s lippie too! Will be sad when it is gone :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 8:39:00 AM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was an absolute favorite of mine. Of course they had to discontinue. Blushed or Blush, whatever they have now that is similar, looks like crap on me. Obnoxious pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2005 6:34:00 PM More reviews by bunnisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the fun, playful shade of pink I've been looking for forever! I can't believe I found it in the clearance bin at CVS when I've been looking at high-end brands for years. On my warm/neutral skin (dark hair, fair skin, blue eyes), it's YLBB with a dose of rosy bubblegum pink thrown in - not 80's Playboy Bunny or Barbie pink, but definitely pink with a nice soft shimmer. Surprisingly natural looking -- it doesn't even hint of fuschia on me. Awesome! I'm so pleased. My "girlie" lipstick HG.