October 20, 2014 | 1945 users online

Blush - Clinique - Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher '01 New Clover'

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

I hate this blush. This is a matte, berry colored blush. I love the color, but It doesn't show up on my skin. I have to keep on applying and applying it to get the color I want. This has a light pigmentation and it just did not show up on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by BethanyBez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very natural, yet pretty blush on my fair skin. The shade is neither too cool, nor too warm. The packaging is nice and sturdy. I don't know if I would recommend this blush for darker skin tones. It's not very highly pigmented, and I can see it fading away on non-fair complexions. I use a makeup setting spray, and I doubt this blush would retain it's color without it. With it, however, this product works perfectly in pale skin for a pretty, yet natural glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received a couple gift with purchase size of this blush and have used it for a few months. I like that its nice and pigmented, flattering light rose color for everyday, and has no shimmer. Plus, it has no smell. Easy to apply with a brush and to carry in a purse. I'd recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by thegrumpus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this in my GWP and was pleasantly surprised. It is a very pretty cool toned berry color that has very sheer coverage. Personally I love it, since I don't care for super pigmented blushes that leave me feeling like a clown after one little dab. It adds just a touch of color with one sweep, although I did try a few more coats and found it is pretty build-able. The lasting power is good, not great; I usually have to touch up after 5-6 hours or so. Overall I really liked it, but for the price I probably wouldn't purchase it on my own since you can very easily find a much cheaper equivalent among drugstore brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is HG blusher. My 1st Clinique blush (in GWP) and it is HG for me! Prior to this, used to toggle between Prescriptives and Covergirl's Cheekers. The former was discontinued, and while CG Cheekers is cheap and it lasts, the microshimmer is not very attractive for daywear imo. That's why "New Clover" is perfect - No shimmer, and beautfiul. Period. I lightly dab a finger in water and add a tiny bit (water) to the compact (color), smear on my cheek and rub in lightly - It applies evenly and the wear time is LONG. Color is natural, what I have been searching for. Perfect product all-around

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by keakea

I buy this blush mainly for the brush! I love Clinique brushes and especially love the ones they put in the blush compacts. They work perfectly and I never have found one for applying blush that I like better than the one that comes with this. The color on this one is nice too; a classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by wilddkat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I lovelovelovelovelovelove this blush! The texture is really nice (its a pressed powder but its almost creamy), and the color, OH MY GOD, the color is gorgeous. My friend gave me this because she already had one. I was not expecting much, however when I tried it, the blush gave that perfect rosy glow to my cheeks that every girl wants. My skin is very pale, and my cheekbones are practically nonexistent, so there is like no dimention to my face. The neutral pink color sculpts my face and bring some natural color too it. It is the perfect pigmentation for a blush, and it applied very smoothly. :) I highly recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Looking at the product in the pan, I thought this would be a beautiful color for my fair, cool skin. There is very little shimmer to it; it's a light berry color. I received it as a free sample, gift with purchase.
However, no matter how much I try to pack on my brush, it just does not show up on me; it looks as if I have no blush on at all. It is very sheer. I don't know if it's just this color or the formula, but it's a fail for me. Because of that, I don't want to spend $20 on a Clinique blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Super duper cute packaging and great product perfect for spring and summer with a light bronzer. It's great one of my favorites ever and just a perfect pretty beautiful color! Totally recomemd!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

I have recently been loving this blush! Yes its a little it difficult to get out of the compact but a good kabuki will give just the right amount! Its blends beautifully into my yellow undertoned skin and flushes me out in a beautiful way! I got this with a purchase but definitely would repurchase if I wanted to! It goes on matte even thought if you stare real hard there's a shimmer or two in the blush, no worries! Cant see it.
Beautiful beautiful mauve pink! Dont hesitate to buy, very versatile and suits my tan skin! Would def repurchase.