Youngblood Mineral Rice Setting Powder - Dark

on 2/18/2012 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Very nice setting powder to use with my liquid mineral foundation i recently purchased. Makes my makeup last long. I am about an nc42 in mac, suntan & tahitian sun in the youngblood liquid mineral.

on 8/11/2005 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

like this because it helps the youngblood Minerals loose powder to stay on all day, but when I first put it on it looks like too much . I sugest some tip/ apply very little amount by brush evenly and apply again 2-3 times . By the end of the day this makeup is still on, and it looks natural. I think it just has to settle into my skin. Great for controlling oil, and it feels very natural. A little pricey for such a small amount,

on 1/17/2005 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this as part of my first foray into the world of mineral makeup. It's not as finely milled as Shu Uemura's loose powder, but still manages to not look chalky; in fact it almost disappears into the skin, leaving a clean, matte finish. I apply this before and after Youngblood's pressed mineral foundation for a super-matte effect. It's also good on top of liquid foundations that need a little oil control help. The shade I bought, Dark, is a good match for my NC35 Asian skin.

Recommended for Normal Skin